Online now
Online now

Do true subs males exist anymore? This was asked in sub women for males but I would like to see the

YourFunPackage​(sub male){Would like}
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020

Front and centre

Hello. I read your post and felt compelled to add my personal sentiment.
I myself have always prided myself on being a strong and positive character who is no pushover in this life. Yet in most relationships I've had it has been my privelage to choose to offer my submission and commitment as a submissive to one special partner. But although I had chosen to enter into a Female led relationship and strive to adore and worship and obey trustingly, I still know the value of my submission and the worth of my energy I had invested into my partnership with my Mistress. So in short. Yes Queen, we are still 'out there' and still waving the banner for FemDom proudly.

Your boy,
YourFunPackage
YourFunPackage​(sub male){Would like}
3 years ago • Aug 25, 2020
Byrdie wrote:
Yes, there are. I've met them at kinky conferences, workshops, campouts, teas, munches and play parties. I'm more likely to meet them at events than I am through online means, because if they have enough fortitude to be submissive in front of other people, there's a higher likelihood that it will continue one-on-one.

In wholehearted agreement. I think to show upmost loyalty respect and adoration to a superior Female in public is one of if not the most prominent signs of love and strength from a just and worthy submissive...
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
3 years ago • Sep 15, 2020
Excellent, you get it, it's not a temporary role play but a lifestyle

quote="hank submissive male"]There are some but they are rare I will admit I thinks it because of all the bs that has been put out over the years. Most men have the fantasy part because that seems to be the only part that sells magazines and also gets good ratings on tv . So they buy into the whips and chains thing but do not think about what they are wanting if they want to be a sub or feel they are they forget the purpose is to serve and attend to the woman who is supposed to be the focus not just the male's fantasy . I do not think there is a Dominant woman out there that doesn't require the sub be able to support her as far as making her dreams come true and doing the tasks sexual and non sexual tasks most men only want the sexual tasks but more important to be in a D/s relationship he must put his heart and soul into the non sexual tedious tasks being asked of him[/quote]
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}

Re: Front and centre

Wonderful

quote="YourFunPackage"]Hello. I read your post and felt compelled to add my personal sentiment.
I myself have always prided myself on being a strong and positive character who is no pushover in this life. Yet in most relationships I've had it has been my privelage to choose to offer my submission and commitment as a submissive to one special partner. But although I had chosen to enter into a Female led relationship and strive to adore and worship and obey trustingly, I still know the value of my submission and the worth of my energy I had invested into my partnership with my Mistress. So in short. Yes Queen, we are still 'out there' and still waving the banner for FemDom proudly.

Your boy,
YourFunPackage[/quote]
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 15, 2020
Truth is most people don't know what they want/need and fear the worst (at least at first). They just assume they do. Until someone presents enough logic to prove otherwise or they find out through experience and finding out things aren't as bad as they assumed. For example, people can fear relationships but then end up knowing someone and finding out looking after each others wants/needs isn't that bad. I'm pointing this out because some people go "Nothing serious". Ok, well, I guess by that logic I shouldn't take you seriously either? Nope. I'm going "We're both people with fun/serious sides. Cut out the excuses". Not wanting something doesn't make it go away.

Sometimes people want fun alone. Focus on fantasy. They want your "human" side to not exist. Until otherwise called out on it. Challenge them with enough logic and they'll realise they're human as well. They have to care then. And if they don't they got bigger problems. Like a lack of self worth and self loathing. Or an inability to face their fears. No, this isn't an assumption. I've seen it countless times. That's the thing about people that are desperate for fun. You see the fun but they hide their pain.

When people talk about "true doms" I have it boiled down to two types. There's various other types of course but let's examine it in regards of control. And control alone. No safe labels, no ifs ands or buts. Control can't be argued against. Be in it or suffer. It's honestly that simple.

There are those that take control, make it happen, apply the right "pressure" or/and incentive to get people to "behave". There are doms that act like they're entitled to good behaviour when they don't put in the effort to make it happen. And yes I did just say "take" control. It can be given of course (for you to take) and sometimes you have to control a situation. Which does not translate to deciding for the other person. If you yank hard on a leash and it was never discussed you're taking control. Which may or may not be a good/bad thing depending on who you ask. Personally I go "Don't say. Do." If someone doesn't like a situation I want them to change it themselves or/and otherwise make that aware. That's your control. I'm not a mind reader. What's more if it's all warnings and talks without action then we're not doing enough. Talking can be nice but action is what creates fun. Both are important. A sub needs to be controlled THEIR way AS WELL as the doms way. Both. Ergo, control is mutual. Failure to control a sub properly results in them not being controlled or being in control of themselves.

Remember, incentive, reasoning, awareness, control and choice is what drives us all. Awareness will always come first. "Know the situation. Control the situation."

Going to put this in bullet points to break it down. Try asking yourself these simple questions (Think of other situations where your sense of control might feel threatened).

Can you still be in control when a volatile situation happens?

Do you complain/whine when a volatile situation happens? (seriously, it never helps)

Do you act entitled instead of taking action? (physical actions with force fall under the punishment category. Can lead to fun as well but "put in line").

Do you know how to defuse that situation?

Can you keep them calm?

Once communication and understanding each other is established fun happens quicker and more easily. Regardless of how dark, warped or "fucked up" a situation is. Of which you can enjoy with the right context but only if control and understanding is established. Often seems otherwise beforehand, but honestly, you either learn how to do that or you just wallow in self pity and despair. It's a simple enough choice. Making it happen is the trick. this is both D/s and life.
IdontknowwhereIstand
3 years ago • Oct 24, 2020
IdontknowwhereIstand • Oct 24, 2020
I think real male subs exist - my boyfriend is one. Unfortunately I'm not really into dominating him - looking for advice.

Can you learn to like dominating someone? I'm so turned off by the idea of "telling him what to do" & "being in control".

I want it to be mutual enjoyment & decision making. I want us both to enjoy the freedom of sex. So much of life is about powerplay, sex (to me) is supposed to be the area where this powerplay is released and not relevant anymore. Just two people happy & free, enjoying each others energy.

HELP! Please see my post "Am I cut out for this" https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3244
indivision
3 years ago • Oct 24, 2020
indivision • Oct 24, 2020
This is the twue sub / domme fallacy.