Online now
Online now

Respectfully Why Male Subs?

slavebitchme
3 years ago • Apr 18, 2020

Why SUB male

slavebitchme • Apr 18, 2020
For women that normally are shunned by the dominant male role it gives them the chance to take it back out of a wiling male so they can unleash their pent up anger.
To feel what it is really like on the receiving end. They actually appreciate the release.
Sometimes good things come out of it
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Adding a Little more to my “nature” thought process, I think the reverse is true too. I e , there are not only male subs by nature, there are female Dommes by nature. I don’t think Dom or sub is gender specific, but some cultures have presented it that way. E.g. patriarchy. Cultural often often tries to force people to act outside of their nature I believe.
TheDankLord​(switch male)
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Apr 18, 2020
As a switch I can say its for two reasons.

First of all, I have always found that I enjoy the exchange of power in either direction. Sometimes I am dominant, but I also have desires to be on the receiving end. Most things I enjoy doing to a sub I also enjoy having done to me. My original interest in BDSM actually was the submissive side of bondage, and everything just branched off from there. Since I was pretty young I fantasied about being tied up, cuffed, etc., and as I got older and learned to know myself better I found that I enjoyed many other aspects of BDSM as well, and eventually I found it was equally sexy to do these things to my partner.

The other reason is that being submissive can be an escape from the pressures of daily decision making. When you are a dom, or when there is no D/s relationship at all, it can require more action on your part. Being submissive allows me to sit back, let a woman take the reigns, and enjoy whatever she has planned for me. Especially since I'm someone who pursues leadership and takes charge in real life, it can be a nice change of pace to be under someone else's control in the bedroom

I definitely agree with others on here who say that dominance or submission are not inherently masculine or feminine qualities. The idea that men are supposed to be dominant and women are supposed to be submissive, or vice-versa, is just not correct imo. Do what you want, as long as its safe sand and consensual there's nothing wrong with it.
rubberdollyboy​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 12, 2021
rubberdollyboy​(sub male) • May 12, 2021
As I'm sure has been said many times, it is when I'm completely helpless and unable to make any choices that I'm totally without responsibility and therefore totally free. It's the total lack of or taking away of control that makes me free. I don't completely understand it, but I definitely feel it.
ChampagneDomme​(dom female){N/A}
2 years ago • Jun 10, 2021

Why Male Subs

And, there it is.
Males are so very myopic, and obtuse.
Not every male is a leader, not every woman is a follower.
The Universe is half feminine, half masculine. Yet, males only see their own reflection; and pervert the feminine.
Allow the feminine to be worshipped, appreciated, obeyed, and respected...by the masculine half.

This is why,male subs must be.

Women are the strength, and soul of the Universe. We need to relax too.
Closetedfreak
2 years ago • Aug 15, 2021
Closetedfreak • Aug 15, 2021
As a logical person I will say I have illogical desires. It makes no sense to desire to have another in control, getting what they want while using and depriving me. I also don't rationalize it as "normal". It's strange and embarrassing, and something inside of me for as long as I can remember. I would prefer I didn't have these desires and I choose not to act on them, but I hope to some day explore with a dominant female.

It has made me more tolerant of people who say they were born gay. I don't know where these desires came from, don't really want to know, but it's just something inside of me.