Online now
Online now

Inappropriate Laughter

critthatch​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 15, 2021

Inappropriate Laughter

critthatch​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2021
Hi. I’m a very new submissive with a very good natured (but strict) Dom. He likes to make me laugh but then I get carried away ang get myself in trouble. Any tips on how to keep my submissive composure?
L a r s​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
L a r s​(dom male) • Aug 16, 2021
The biggest tip for most anything in a dynamic, is honesty.
Be honest with him that this is something that you want to work on. If you feel this is an area that you could be more submissive in, and have a hard time doing so, he should know.
Don't be embarrassed about this either. Every dynamic is different, and needs to be felt out gradually.
Good luck
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Aug 16, 2021
A bit more info might help here. He makes you laugh but you "get in trouble by getting carried away".. How so? Laughing too long? Getting silly? Giving back a bit of humor?

It's hard for me to picture you getting "carried away" when you say he enjoys making you laugh. Perhaps an example or two can help clarify this.
critthatch​(sub female)
critthatch​(sub female) • Aug 16, 2021
Thanks for the replies guys!

I end up laughing too loudly or too long and I give cheeky comments back.

My Dom and I get on well and he likes to tell funny anecdotes about what he’s been up to.

xx
Miki
Miki • Aug 16, 2021
Sounds like you're not i n "trouble" at all if he is as good as you say and your laughter is genuine. In time one would think he'd get used to it.

I'm not a "sub" per se so I am not in a dynamic nor do I plan to be, but snarky comments during rough sex? My specialty. Gets me a nice paddling for my trouble.
mab{Thiers }
2 years ago • Aug 25, 2021
mab{Thiers } • Aug 25, 2021
Oh my god, when the giggle monsters have got me- nothing helps. I have been known to stop breathing, crying, falling down and more often then not will spontaneously start laughing hours after said giggle monster attack! more tears...

Just roll with it, your laughing for a reason and if your dom knows you, he will laugh too. He could also use that as an excuse to funish you.. if which case its a win!

Happy laughing!