Online now
Online now

Kink terms...

Bunnie
4 years ago • Dec 20, 2019
Bunnie • Dec 20, 2019
I’ve always taken “Dragon” in much the same context as Henna said... Wolf and Bear and others also. Oh and Bunnie lol. Sometimes the characteristics of those animals are a representation of the characteristics of the person or what they hold to be important.

A Dragon for instance might mean powerful and majestic, with the ability to be ferocious (breath fire) if needed, yet with the honour and integrity to know that that is not always needed... or something along those lines. I guess whatever the historical portrayal of what a dragon is.

Of course there can definitely be those who identify as a dragon as far as petplay goes (I know of at least one person), however I think in the context you speak of here, that perhaps it’s in regards to the characteristics they represent.
Daddy Time​(dom male)
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2019
Its pet play, as a Dom even if your a dragon, lion tiger whatever you feel you will still be a pet in my mind. As a dominant animal be it real or fantasy you may require different dynamics for a scene the Lioness may need to be tamed for example lol but sounds fun and interesting
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2019
maybe he wants to chain you to a wall and ravage you! lol
Miki
4 years ago • Dec 21, 2019
Miki • Dec 21, 2019
Edited Out : The question Was Answered.
PlyableMs​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 22, 2020
PlyableMs​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2020
@sissyboislave you may have long ago received a answer but i believe it means “not safe for work” like viewing content.