Online now
Online now

How often do you play?

LordofPain56
4 years ago • Dec 11, 2019
LordofPain56 • Dec 11, 2019
I'm fairly consistent during adult playtime, working in only few variations, but she would know overall about what to expect. I don't believe it has much bearing upon the activity becoming "stale" in the mind of the sub. For example, I may add a blindfold, then pick up a meaner whip, which would shock her, because she couldn't see it coming and didn't realize how bad the thud was going to be. Even though I always use AOH bondage, standing or laying and some type of impact play, there are many variations. Never had any complaints from the few that I had ongoing relationships with, quite the contrary.
How often do I play? never anymore (not for the last 10 years).
I have never been a "lifestyler". I am Dom all the time at home, but keep it subtle in public places and around relatives. My brand leans more toward "head-of-household"/CDD and while we may be dinosaurs in the 21st century, there is still just enough of the culture left to permit our fitting into the vanilla world comfortably.
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 12, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 12, 2020
"Play" doesn't really describe my current relationship with my new dom, who is EXTREMELY strict. (Don't want to indicate my dom's gender or anything else about them. And even if I did want to talk about it, they would not allow it.)

But I have never before been so COMPLETELY OWNED by another person as I am now.

I am VERY lucky to be under this person's control. Because it is exactly what I need. And I know it.

I am required to report to my DOM twice a day now, plus usually two or three additional times as well. (Photos of dial on weight scale, photos of my ejaculate whenever I am given permission to squirt, etc.)

THIS part of my life is now REALITY. And what remains that is not covered by this, like eating and sleeping and work and socializing, etc. is what might be called "play."