Online now
Online now

Polling The Members (Insert Your Own Joke Here)

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Jul 17, 2017

Polling The Members (Insert Your Own Joke Here)

Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 17, 2017
Hey everyone! I'm Eva, one of the admin team here at The Cage. As we continue to work on the platform and grow the community we'd like a bit of feedback from you if you'd be so kind. We'll use this info to help us figure out what we're doing right and what we need to work on. If you can copy/past the list and post your responses underneath it would be much appreciated.

Here we go....

1) How did you hear about THE CAGE?

2) What made you come back again?

3) How often to you visit the website?

4) What's your favourite aspect of the website so far?

5) What do you find the most lacking?

6) What's on your wish list for future features?

Thanks to everyone who takes a moment to respond. I promise we'll carefully consider all your responses. I'd also like to add that if you like THE CAGE we really need your help to spread the word and make our community a welcoming place to be. To everyone who has told your friends about us, says hi to our new users or who chats in Bond (our instant messanger) or in our chatrooms, thank you for your support!
    The most loved post in topic
Ian gay sub​(sub male)
Ian gay sub​(sub male) • Jul 17, 2017
I just googled kinky sites lol it was at the bottom of the first page of results
Come back? I never left lol i like theres a lot of people and hope more come
Multiple times a day
Its very clear its for the more hardcore kinky people and i feel like i belong even thougb i have taboo intrests
It does honestly feel kind of incomplete, navagation is confusing at first and clunky and the chat system is really weird and out of the way
 It says there is an app for it and i hit the download button but nothing happened? I hope the app gets cleaned up and organized a bit better and also advertised more so more people can know about it because it actually is really cool here ^_^
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 17, 2017
1) How did you hear about THE CAGE? I think I googled "bdsm" and the cage came up as one of the search results. I liked the name so I had a peek.

2) What made you come back again? Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. It was still a relatively small group when I first joined and there was such a beautiful sense of community and acceptance.

3) How often to you visit the website? I'm on the website at least once a day. I love it!

4) What's your favourite aspect of the website so far? My favourite aspect is definitely the forums. It's such a great place to learn and gain insight into others' experience/s.

5) What do you find the most lacking? I don't have a lot of experience with other sites so nothing really stands out to me as lacking. Maybe somewhere to keep pictures?

6) What's on your wish list for future features? I'm not too sure. Maybe private video chat could enhance things?

The cage has given me a safe, supportive place to explore the parts of myself I've never shared with anyone. What a special place you've created here. Thank you. Bunnie
Lilponysparkle​(sub female){Collared}
Perverted Podcast

The podcast list

Daily

The podcast, blog, and magazine sections

Not being able to link my profile to my Doms.

To link my profile to my Dom's profile as owned by him.
Rod​(dom male)
6 years ago • Jul 18, 2017

Re: Polling The Members (Insert Your Own Joke Here)

Rod​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2017
1) How did you hear about THE CAGE? referred by a friend

2) What made you come back again? well run and clean interface, nice people

3) How often to you visit the website? daily

4) What's your favourite aspect of the website so far? the new messenger system!

5) What do you find the most lacking? pm system somewhat lacking in features, no image gallery option

6) What's on your wish list for future features? Personal image gallery, ability to forward messages, some system to report problem posts or messages to staff.
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Jul 18, 2017
Friend who is also on The Cage

Meeting a likeminded person / people

Daily

Blogs

Female Dommes that will take me on icon_sad.gif

Videos please
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Jul 18, 2017
Would it be possible to have the date that a member last visited the Cage, in addition to the order that they last visited it please.

I think that would be helpful to know who is a regular visitor and who isn't icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 18, 2017
Thank you sooo much to everyone who has responded so far! The Cage is very much a work in progress with just Assaf and myself working on it, so we apologize if we are a bit slow. But the good side to that is we can take the time to hear from the community and tweak things to your liking as we go along. So please keep the feedback coming and don't be shy about dropping me or Assaf a mail message (preferred as they are easier to track) with any problems, concerns, or suggestions. Most of all, please let us know if anyone is scamming you for money or trying to use The Cage to advertise. Although at some point we likely will have a clearly marked yet discreet commercial section to list products and services we very much want The Cage to be a community filled with real people.

@ Explorer - we'll definitely consider the 'last active' date for sure! I agree it would be helpful.e
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Jul 19, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 19, 2017
Bumping this up again in hopes of getting some responses icon_smile.gif
SanE​(sub male)
6 years ago • Jul 19, 2017
SanE​(sub male) • Jul 19, 2017
I visit the website at least once a week, I come back to participate in the forum and the occasional private conversation that comes my way. I believe I heard of the website through a podcast, I think it was 'Off the cuff'. The first time I checked the website, the podcast list was what caught my attention.

Honestly, I don't think the website lacks anything in terms of services. If anything, the website lacks a sense of community, the user-base feels transient to me, but then again I only contribute on the forums, and community is something that happens organically.

As for what's on my wishlist, maybe a sort of digital munch once a month, perhaps?