Online now
Online now

I'm so done with Doms

Kore​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 8, 2019

I'm so done with Doms

Kore​(sub female) • Dec 8, 2019
Okay, so I have a Dominant, and he is wonderful. I'm very happily owned, and I can find no fault with my Sir.

My problems liewith other Dominants, but not all of them.
The Dominants that message me wanting to "explore each other" and "build something" and want to know how I submit, even though I am clearly owned. It says Im taken in my damn name, in my bio, in my relationship status.
So... Why am I being messaged like this?
Does being owned mean nothing to some people?
And, has anyone else experienced a similar thing?
    The most loved post in topic
Master Liner​(dom male)
Master Liner​(dom male) • Dec 8, 2019
Congratulations for being Owned! [Lunabun]
And I'm sorry to hear what are You going thru with wanna be Dom's...
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Dec 8, 2019
Seems like a few fishing expeditions are going on... i had one that forgot he asked me months ago and contact me as though we hadn't talked.... you can see privious conversation.... facepalm.
StopThatDJ​(sub male){Seeking}
Well, being a Sub Male & Single i need as much Dom females DMing me as possible. But yeah i got your point, i myself sometime DM dom female who even have "not looking to own" on their profile. so i just DM for a nice conversation. I don't think this website is only for dating, it's much more than that. It's about connecting to the like minded people from BDSM world.

In your situation. i'd find it disrespecting if they as for more than just a conversation. block them!
Tanaquil
Tanaquil • Dec 8, 2019
They don't read profiles, they just spam every female submissive they can find with the same message. I get them exclusively from long-distance lifestyle doms, even though my profile says I'm bedroom-only and looking to date someone local.

It's always worst when you're a new member. The messages will probably slow down as your account ages. In the meantime, it's easiest to just block them and move on.
ADIDAS
4 years ago • Dec 9, 2019
ADIDAS • Dec 9, 2019
I've been a member here for a couple years now , but at the beginning I couldn't even look around and get a feel for things without constantly being PMed, or emailed, barraged by Doms wanting to know if I am available. At the time I was new to the online world of BDSM and wasn't ready to jump right in, I wanted to learn more about it. Make friends. As soon as I'd suggest being friends, I'D get blocked!!! That hurt my feelings! That damn block button has been the basis of most of my hurt feelings in The Cage. I get blocked for the dumbest reasons. Liking a comment, or a profile, etc. It took me a good year before the messages slowed down enough that I could navigate this site without unwanted attention without having to block people.

But you're right! Happens to me even though it's clearly stated in my profile that I have a Daddy and I'm very happy with MyDaddy. I've got one guy that pops in every few months just to see it I'm still taken and happy. Waiting for that to change apparently, lol....

I just respectfully explain that I'm happy and wish them luck with finding a partner. Then if they continue, I don't respond to them. They get the idea.

Good luck!
Ms. A💗
LordofPain56
4 years ago • Dec 11, 2019
LordofPain56 • Dec 11, 2019
Among some of the main characteristics of a Dom (IMO) are intelligence (ability to read and understand), and respect. So those who are "hitting" on you can't possibly be Doms (IMO).
One would hope to defer from the subtext {taken} means you do not want to be bothered by seekers, in the same way I would hope that girls who don't believe in monogamy would not contact me.