Online now
Online now

Meeting first Dom from here

comeherekitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 11, 2019

Meeting first Dom from here

Any advice please would be appreciated. I've been on here a short time and I have talked to alot of potential Dom's. This site is so great thank you cage for this opportunity. I have only experienced BDSM with my ex boyfriend for 3 years and it ended 14 years ago. So this is very new to me. I finally found someone I clicked with in a way I didn't know would happen. But I've met a lot of wanna be Dom's . So how do I know he isn't a scammer. What should I ask or watch for . I really hope he is a true Dom he has touched me in a way I've only fantasied about. We have only talked on here through words and it has awaken everything in me. I just want to make sure I'm not jumping in the wrong way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated . Thank you
Angel Wings​(sub female)
Angel Wings​(sub female) • Dec 11, 2019
Exciting!!!.Please meet.in a public place and let.someone know where you will be. It should be basically a vanillia. conversation on a first meet and greet even though you have been talking and chatting..Have fun,be cautious.and be safe. Let us know how it goes.
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2019
Hi Ms NSG--

Angel Wings hit it just right , if you are close enough to work an in person meet.

There are some tried and true things that can weed out some of the less-than-forthright Scammerdoms and wannabes you might already have come across.

To get a handle on whether or not he is married (if this is important to you), you can always ask to trade phone numbers and ask if you can call him in the evening...His response will give you a good clue. Same sort of thinking about his address--you might ask if you can send him some item you have worn, for example...If you get stalled, or are given a PO Box, he might not be alone enough to take mail at his real address.

If he won't provide a clear facial picture in exchange for yours, that of course is a red flag.

Yes, lots of people in The Cage enjoy that illusion of protected anonymity a nickname and no picture provides. But once you are in serious conversation, or even beginning online D/s scenes, feeling him continuing to hide should at least wave a yellow caution.

Just because you are a submissive does not mean you have to accept not knowing--for real--who you are giving control to .
Hope there is some food for thought here for you. You were smart to ask..

Best of good luck with your new possible Dom --Nothing more exciting in this corner of the world than that initial hot connection !
    The most loved post in topic
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Firstly, PLEASE plan to meet in a public place. No matter how well you think you know him or how comfortable he has made you, meet in public first. There are really clever and convincing psychopaths out there after all.

Tell someone where you’re going. You don’t have to tell them who you’re meeting but at least tell a friend that you plan to meet another friend at X location that day. You can never be too careful.

Secondly, treat it like a date. Dress how you would if you were going on any regular date. Don’t try too hard to impress, just dress like you. You don’t have to be in leathers or laces or any such thing just because he’s a Dom. You may be a sub but you’re still just a girl, not a Barbie. Let him see the real you.

Thirdly, be respectful but don’t be too anxious about saying or doing the right things. If you’ve already agreed on certain rules or protocols, then follow them. But other than that, just act normal. It’s important that you get to know each other on a personal level and that can’t happen if you’re too nervous to show him your smart, quirky, dorky, silly sides.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions. If you’re considering starting a serious relationship then nothing should be off limits. Ask about his job, his home, his family. The more he tells you the more opportunities for you the decide if he’s being honest.

Have fun! You get to meet your potential Dom! That’s really exciting. I met my Sir here and I remember how nervous I was the first time we met in person. Now I hate every second that we aren’t together.
TDO​(dom male)
TDO​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2019
I'll just say this plain and simple.....

"IF He can't be a gentleman, then he is DEFINITELY NOT worthy of your submissiveness" - TDO
comeherekitten​(sub female)
Thank you AKittenforsir I really appreciate the words and definitely will follow them and I am so glad that somebody is happy and has met their sir and I wish you nothing but the best