Online now
Online now

Inexperienced submissives

GagFan​(sub male)
4 years ago • Oct 19, 2019

Inexperienced submissives

GagFan​(sub male) • Oct 19, 2019
I have a question for any dominants out there, do you like or dislike having a submissive who isn't experienced Dom/Sub relationships or the general BDSM community I'm curious to know, especially as I am a submissive with no experience.
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2019
For me, experience is nowhere near as important as open mindedness and a desire to learn.
I see potential in any level of experience as a means of bonding.
    The most loved post in topic
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2019
I do not care if she is experienced on inexperienced. The point is the relationship is between me and her. Everyone has different experiences and skills. I try to work with what exists more then desires to be there.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2019
It is nice not to start at square one I'll admit. That being said, I am more attracted to the person then their resume.
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
As time moves on you will find the reason this is called a lifestyle as in life there will always be a new experience. so it really does not matter if you find a sub with experience.
TranquilStorm
TranquilStorm • Oct 19, 2019
I like the quote from Kurt Tucholsky, which loosely translates to:
"Don't be impressed by an 'expert' who tells you "Dear friend, I am already doing it this way for 20 years" - You can do something wrong for 20 years".

That said, depending what you want, experience shouldn't be easily dismissed.
Especially in relationships (and business) it is sometimes earned the hard way.

That leads to the same preference for me as Zedland.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 19, 2019
It doesnt matter to me.
To me, drive to learn, insight, and ability to communicate are much more important then if a person has experience or not.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Oct 20, 2019
This lifestyle attracts many that dream the fantasies online as if real. For example, I get emails asking to be locked away with no contact with the world and I believe it's from those looking to escape. BDSM is an alternate lifestyle but if can't handle life and BDSM then the slave is of no use to me. I find that many without experience can't handle what they fantasize about and the ones with extensive experience tend to seek the same as in the past. Experiences are different with every Dominant no matter the experience and slaves that are flexible and adaptable tend to do better.
SirPain​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 20, 2019
SirPain​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2019
Personally, I like women with little or no experience but are willing to try new things. I am able to mold them into what I want, as long as they are willing to continue with me. Some, who are experienced, are usually looking for someone new and different. Those with little or no experience will at least stay longer than those already very experienced. But really it all depends on the woman and what she really wants in this lifestyle.