Online now
Online now

Teaching new subs how to serve

scottsubct​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
scottsubct​(sub male) • Jun 9, 2020
As a seasoned sub, age 42, I have learned from experience that each Master has his own teaching and training style and there is no one way. As a sub I expect to receive a new set of rules and regulations for each Dom served.

For example, one Dom may require complete nudity, one may require dress.

One Dom may be partial to spankings and discipline, another Dom may not be into this at all.

subs must be adaptable to change.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
“As a seasoned sub, age 42, I have learned from experience that each Master has his own teaching and training style and there is no one way. As a sub I expect to receive a new set of rules and regulations for each Dom served.

For example, one Dom may require complete nudity, one may require dress.

One Dom may be partial to spankings and discipline, another Dom may not be into this at all.

subs must be adaptable to change.“

i appreciate your comments and want to add maybe yet another layer.
I look for compatibility of kinks in my relationship. For me (and I know this is individual and not universal), “comparability” means, to use your example, that we both have the nudity or dress or spanking kink in common. For me, my submission isn’t about changing Or adopting His kink to accommodate Him, it’s about submitting my compatible kink to Him. I.e, don’t give my nudity or ass to spank to just anyone, I am submitting it to Him. It’s more complex than that for me. To me relationship is about self discovery on both sides and there may be new kinks undiscovered that He exposes and controls, but I believe those should be mutual need/desires to for a strong bond. Again, im not settling this forth as ‘the way,’ to do D/s, just how my own way has evolved and those I connect with have a similar take. Lots of D/s varieties. Space for everyone.