Online now
Online now

NYE chat party

ReclaimedLifeDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 31, 2019

NYE chat party

in the spirit of me trying to make a negative a positive I want to do something for NYE. I have to work all night but I get out around 9 or 10 pm. I miss my baby girl and friends so instead of sulk I want to throw a party. This is what I propose. Everyone who is a premium member I invited them to chat at 11:00 pm EST. For a NYE party. I think it would be fun for everyone to get into it. Post pictures of what you would want to wear to the "party" in your PROFILE. If your of age and like to get drinks for yourself. Get somewhere comfortable and enjoy bringing in 2020. We can play games drinking or otherwise. We can tell stories embarrassing or clean or wicked. You don't have to feel alone you can hang out with everyone. Anyone is invited. You can gift a membership or sign up if you really are interested. Either ideas please post in the comments. Also if you like the idea post it yourself here or tell a friend. The more people the more fun. If not please everyone have a safe new year and if your interested I'll see you then. If 1100 est doesn't work we can always make changes
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 31, 2019
That's really kind of you, Random! I hope people take you up on your offer.

Happy New Year!
Conan​(dom male)
Conan​(dom male) • Dec 31, 2019
I'll drop by and grace the chat with my lauded and highly sought after company. Lol

Good on ya for organizing an event, anything that builds the chat popularity is awesome in my book.
Miki
4 years ago • Jan 1, 2020
Miki • Jan 1, 2020
Sorry! Saw this way too late, else I'd have been there, but your gesture is appreciated.