Online now
Online now

Zodiac Signs

LitAngel​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020

Zodiac Signs

LitAngel​(sub female) • Jan 7, 2020
Just for fun.....

Lets share our zodiac signs and tell me how much does it really describe your personality. Do you guys believe?

im a Virgo .... i say 90% of what they say about virgos it matches my personality.

This is what it says about me today: Drop your guard for your own sake, Virgo! You may think you’re protecting yourself by holding back, but if you think about it, all you’re really doing is limiting the love you could RECEIVE! Today’s sweet sync-up of the sensual Capricorn Sun and sensitive Neptune in your romance sectors encourages you be more vulnerable. If this is your S.O., it could deep the connection in a heartbeat! If it’s a new person of interest, being direct could save you a lot of wondering and worry.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 7, 2020
I was born under the same sign as Richard "Tricky Dicky" Nixon and Jesus Christ, son of the creator of the Universe.

So I still haven't figured out what my destiny is. But a lot of the things that are said of Capricorns I think are true of me. And I do sort of identify with those weird creatures with the satanic-looking horns who have eyes like cats except sideways, and are notoriously very over-sexed, and will eat absolutely anything.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 7, 2020
@alaway:

Yes, I've heard that. And it's good to mention that to the folks who have an interest in such things and who might be unaware.

To me, it's a little like arguing whether the Garden of Eden was located in present day Iraq or present day Iran. Or whether the remains of Noah's Ark are more likely to be found on Mount Ararat or perhaps in Lynchburg, Virginia.

Or whether Atlantis is somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle, or possibly closer to St. Kitts. Etc.

No disrespect to Christianity. Some of my best friends are Christians. But once you accept the premise that the universe is run by a Jewish carpenter whose mother was a virgin and whose father was a deity who created the galaxies and laid down the laws about eating shellfish, and who once multiplied loaves of bread and walked on water and came back to life after his execution, then any disputes about "historical facts" are really not worth worrying about.
    The most loved post in topic
Sonshine​(sub female){Nontrad.}
4 years ago • Jan 8, 2020
Another Aquarius here. While I don't seriously believe in determined personalities, I do like the fact that we're considered the fourth-dimensional ones. Plus, the zodiacs are at least an interesting concept of study. Where are all my aliens at? 👽🖖🏻