Online now
Online now

Large girls

BigandBeautiful​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 8, 2020

Large girls

I recently met someone that I had hoped would be my Dom. We had one session. It thought it was great. I’m extremely eager to learn and please. I thought I was finally owned. Today, I’m told that he cannot be my Dom due to a issue. I don’t want to explain said issue but I believe it was an excuse because he possibly wasn’t attracted to me. He did say I was larger than he expected. How do I deal with this so it doesn’t happen again?. I was upfront that I am a large girl. Feeling a bit heartbroken.

Last edited by * on Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total
KinkAnarchyMaster​(dom male)
I'm sorry to hear that happened. Perhaps you moved a little to fast as far as meeting for a session? Unfortunately, some are here looking for quickies instead of something real and lasting.
KinkAnarchyMaster​(dom male)
Some times, it is better to take things slower. Meet for coffee, dinner, etc. to see if there's chemistry and mutual interest. Someone wanting to just straight into meeting for sessions/play can be a negative sign. I'm not prying about the "issue" you mentioned, but was the issue brought up during the session? Have you asked if the issue is the only reason he doesn't want to be your Dom?
SubAtomic
SubAtomic • Jan 8, 2020
I hope you don't delete this post. It an important subject - and it took courage to put it up.

You got some great responses as well - and it might help someone else who reads it -- even those who stay in the rafters.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
You shouldn’t delete it. You posted the query and it’s good for you to see the replies. You will find the most (I did say most) that reply here are genuinely trying to help.... even if you take it a little too personal. I’m not sure of your level of experience but I’m going to assume that you are fairly new?

The old tale of kissing a lot of frogs until you find your prince applies here. It’s the same as online/app dating. Some people are just in it for the sex, thrill, play... and some are truly in it to just fuck people up. They enjoy being cruel and mindfucking people. The rare jewel is in it for establishing a dynamic or relationship.

My advice.... don’t play on a first date. Get to know them, even if they aren’t interested in a romantic relationship. Do you use dating apps and fuck someone on the first date? If you do it’s fine (god KNOWS I had my slutty phase), but I’m my experience so many people just want to get laid that they will tell you almost anything to make that happen. It’s not your size! There are many people that love curvier women ... believe me they are out there. Also keep clothed full body photos handy. All of us ladies know how to take great selfies to make us look our best, but be real with people. You’re less likely to get your feelings hurt that way.... again the BBW loving folks are there and waiting. TAKE YOUR TIME getting to know them, if they are really it to you they will still around. No one worth their salt is going to collar you after a brief period. The real deal people know that it takes time to suss out compatibility and build a foundation.

Lastly, try to find some local munches. Find real life people to connect with. Find a mentor possibly (this could be online).... not a “protector”, and while this seems to be a great idea, I’ve seen these “protection collars” go horribly awry and become abusive. Blog here.... people are wonderfully supportive. Come in the chat room... we have a nice group of regulars and love for more people to join in. Make some friends who want nothing more than your friendship. The subbie girls here are a bad ass tribe and will support you and build you up.

I wish you luck in your search ... and hold you heal quickly.
    The most loved post in topic
sexycurves​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020
i'm glad you posted this. i am large too, i would probably question myself like you are.

i would also say i agree with what most of the commenters have said.

take your time, and yes pop in chat, djinni is right that there's a nice bunch of us who would love to see new faces join in and make friends.

i am one of them that stay quiet, so this is important for me too.

keep smiling icon_smile.gif
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 9, 2020
I can testify that lots of us guys love large girls. I do. Large girls--in any role--make my heart go pitter-pat.