Online now
Online now

Auction

DrKrall
4 years ago • Mar 20, 2020
DrKrall • Mar 20, 2020
Is it the thaught of being bought that turns her on, or is it an urge for company in the form of slavery?
One way could be to put her self up for auction on a site like this (I don't know if it would be alowed here) and let it be known before hand that the highest bidder might not be the winner, but rather the one she picks. That way it might be at least a little bit safer since she could pick the winner from his profile, and it might even be someone known by others on the site. I don't know if she's looking for two years normal pay of a regular job or if she's ready to settle for a symbolic 50 bucks, but a guy paying a lot of money might feel more entitled to total ownership and thus maybe pay less attention to her needs and limits than a guy who payed 50 or 100 bucks.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 21, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 21, 2020
I remember in school when we auctioned off the football team for a day to raise funds. I have always wanted to watch a auction happen and see how it went but today just talking about it would bring up more problems than it is worth. To put yourself up on the block to see what your worth to others and hope it is more than you place your own value at. What would happen if you where sold and later found you did not want to be with your owner? Could you just leave or would you have to be sold again?
Master Xoobs​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 4, 2021
Master Xoobs​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2021
(sorry to come to this late)
About 12 years ago, I was involved in an auction of a 27/28 year old who wanted to take her BD experience to another level by consensual slavery. She would continue to work her job, but would live with her new owner for up to a year....there was a legal contract drawn up (even though it was questionably enforceable) but it ensured that everyoone knew what they were getting into. Outside her work environment (she was a junior doctor) she was entirely at the disposal of her new mastter. She was also free to leave at any time, but if she left that was final. She had to have permissiion to go for drinks which was common with junior doctors at the time (and even though she went, her owner would be there in the pub secretly and texting her about what she could drink and how fast etc, although she always left early and her then drove her home etc). They extended contracts for 3 years but then she chose to leave (no ideaa why).
I remember that the auction was only step 1 and that he was carefully vetted to establish her safety, and therefore any idea that you go home with the owner immediately after the auction would be very risky .... even with good vettting, there was a risk that the vetting failed ....and we also put in arrangements were that she met me every 3 days in the first 2 weeks, every week after that and once a month during the first year as a precaution so that there was someone checking that there was nothing fishy. (I do remember her being very upset when given the order to participate with his friiends, but he was sane enought that he told her well in advance, told her to discuss it with me and said that if he truely owned her as a slave then this was something he was entitled to inistruct her to do, but that she was also free to say "no' to him in which case he would take it that she no longer wished to be owned by him). I agree with the other posters that wihtout adequate safeguards, she would be mad to participate in a public auction.
Master Xoobs
Emma the graceful​(sub female)
Thank you Master Xoobs for that very interesting post that seems there are ways but there is still the risk. However that is the case even in a bdsm relationship. I have had peoples demons only come out after six month. If anything the last year thought security is an illusion. You can loose everything in a blink of an eye.
Miki
Miki • Jan 4, 2021
Emma the graceful wrote:
Hi Sam

Your thinking along my lines about the guys she would never go close to. Initally, she asked a mutual friend to be the seller of her, negotiating the terms with her and making sure the buyer fulfilled the clauses like when taking on rescue animal, but he backed out when she wanted to make it online and global. I think it is mad personally, as how does she know she will not wind up dead, really trafficked, etc.

There is so much that could go wrong on such a scale.

Through your 3 or so posts I think I get what your getting at and although doing it for "charity" or even just a one-nighter I could get into because I like being stared at and groped, but from what you write.. Nahh... Bad news and an ick factor. Not to mention technically illegal as are many D/s dynamics that involve a slave-like experience.

9 months late but to what "DrKrall" wrote.. I am surprised the admins did not chime in... Absolutely nothing involving the exchange of money is permitted here. Your friend would have to take such an enterprise offsite.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2021
Emma the graceful wrote:
That is not the idea behind it Bunnie. The idea was going online Auctioning herself off for money for two years so that she is not alone.... If that makes any sense? She is not really slave material.

Emma,
That has bad outcome written all over it
Miki

Re: @Miki

Miki • Jan 4, 2021
Emma the graceful wrote:
It was meant as inquiry for such a quest not an actual posting. Please read entire the thread. Plus not much a fan of non-illegal kink shaming.

"kink shaming" I don't think so. Read for context and if you still don't want opinions that you don't like or agree with on any matter, don't post the question.

Auctioning oneself off (or anyone else) is the same no matter where such an ad is posted, especially for a long term situation: Human Trafficking.

And yes I read the whole damned thread and what I say stands.

ICK

Other than that, Not a fan of opinion-shaming.

Good luck to your friend in any event.
Emma the graceful​(sub female)
Nobody asked you to chime in if you did not like or agree with the subject. It was merely a question I was posing to get advice on, that you obviously dislike and gives you a bad feeling, which is okay. Slave auctions or extreme BDSM is not everyone's cup of tea. So you could also just look the other way. And if this already is offputting then my suggestion would be to stay clear of fetlife there is a lot of highly sick and illegal shit on there.

So I am curious, how would you put the whole sugar daddy/sugar mommy thing or paid domestic slaves that work for a dominatrix? Do you consider that human trafficking or does it not pass that label due to lack of an auction? As long as it is consensual and the person chose to be auctioned off you could maybe file it under prostitution. Plus it depends very much on the country.