Online now
Online now

Where do you meet for your roleplay?

Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 11, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 11, 2020
My dear wife used to deal with my failings by sending me to my room., where she would get around to correcting me when she had time for it. We were lucky enough to have his-and-hers bedrooms. A very civilized arrangement., I think. Or else she would send me to a professional dom with a sealed letter specifying how I was to be treated. Another very civilized arrangement. Because it impressed upon me the fact that my darling was so far above me that she preferred not be bothered with the unpleasant business of beating me herself, but would rather hire a servant to do it.

The doms that she chose were usually ladies of the "governess" type who operated out of their real-life homes (framed photos on the walls, kids' drawings on the refrigerator; dinner cooking on the stove), and were very low-key. No leather cat-suits or suspension hoists or steel cages. (Though one lady who was completely boring and frumpy to her neighbors did have a very solid steel and oak pillory bolted to the floor and ceiling in her basement.)

Nowadays I am by myself and I interact with people online. It's a wonderfully big world, and I've met several remarkable men and women who seem to take quite a lot of pleasure in telling me what to do, which is very much what I need.
Miki

Re: Where do you meet for your roleplay?

Miki • Jan 11, 2020
TheMortician wrote:
I’m curious if you use a
A. BDSM club room/dungeon for your sessions
B. Room in yours or another’s home/property
C. Online
D. Outdoors setting
E. Combination of the above.

E

Only because the option "Both A and B" is not listed. No Online. In a home or dungeon, yes but I'm also an exhibitionist. I get off when strangers watch me getting punished, fucked and everything in between.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 11, 2020
I have my own play room or I go to a dungeon. So I guess its A and B for me.
Lilwitch22​(sub female)

Re: Where do you meet for your roleplay?

Lilwitch22​(sub female) • Jan 11, 2020
TheMortician wrote:
I’m curious if you use a
A. BDSM club room/dungeon for your sessions
B. Room in yours or another’s home/property
C. Online
D. Outdoors setting
E. Combination of the above.

They all sound like a good time! Mortician U Intrigue me
    The most loved post in topic
DomJayy​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020
DomJayy​(dom male) • Feb 13, 2020
Hey message me lilwitch I think we have similar things in mind!!
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 14, 2020
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Feb 14, 2020
Wherever suits the scene. I have my cenobite role play which is usually pretty twisted, so I will either set something up at home or find an abandoned location (cemeteries, hospitals, etc). There is a park near my home where I do exhibitionist play with one of my partners. I also travel for work, so a fair amount in hotel rooms.
I also have a couple online subs, so online play occurs, as well.