Online now
Online now

I can't be the only one.

MissMisery​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Jan 14, 2020

I can't be the only one.

So in trying to get more acquainted with my dark side, I've been on the lookout for people that have at least some of the same kinks I do. Kinky people are easy enough to find it seems. But the level of fucked up I'm looking for doesn't seem to be. I'm pretty sure I'm looking for true male sadists. The ones I've had the pleasure of finding though are always too far away and I'm not really looking for online interaction. I've extensively searched the web for sites that I might find them on but I've not had a lot of luck. How can I find them? I'm sure the personalities that go along with what I'm looking for aren't the type of personalities that like to be in the spotlight or have a lot of attention drawn to them. So any advice is greatly appreciated.
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
true sadists are out there everywhere, I've not found there to be a shortage anywhere.

FetLife is probably a more active community for that I would say, especially if you're members of RL groups and frequent threads that perk your interests. The best way to meet them is to go to the meetups. It can be daunting but the community is for the most part super friendly. I lived in Kentucky for a while and the nashville community wasn't terribly far away. The Louisville community is also fairly active from what I understand. I would highly recommend going to a munch at one of those places, making friends, and attending parties to find people who do things that catch your interest.

-JB
Daddy Time​(dom male)
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 14, 2020
I looked at your profile MissMisery and it doesn’t describe any dark shit and here it also doesn’t were all adults here list it i am sure there are a lot of Doms here that would reach out to you but you need to inform what your into and don’t be shy. Put it on the table and someone will eat it im sure

Im also a premium member on fetlife but finding what i like is not so easy there this site is more pedestrian and easier to use
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 14, 2020
Sounds like you need an outlaw. And actually, I 'm surprised that you don't already have a lot of them banging on your door promising all the twisted love and painful thrills you could want. Because you're very pretty, and definitely very hot, in a bad-girl way, which I hope you don't mind my saying, because I mean it in the most complimentary sense.

Have you considered your local biker clubs? I've been acquainted with a few bikers and found them to be not only completely at ease with The Dark Side, and with everything Fucked Up, but also surprisingly kindly and chivalrous, at least according to their own edgy code.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Fellow masochist here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve met many sadists, both online and in person, and played with a few. My advice would be to combine the two comments above. First, you need to update your profile. Talk about what types of play you like and what you’re still hoping to experience. Keep your profile here and then create one on FetLife as well. Once your profile is more descriptive then post a personal ad on both sites elaborating on what you’re hoping to find. If you do that, your inbox will get messages, I promise you that.

If you’re comfortable branching out, go to munches or local community events. FetLife will be the best place to find local events (description of the event, time, location, RSVP list all available at your fingertips).

Be sure to do your vetting! Self proclaimed sadists aren’t people to take lightly. Ask lots of questions and be leery about initial private meetups.
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
4 years ago • Jan 15, 2020
LordofPain56 • Jan 15, 2020
Never thought I would run across someone who would think that I am too tame for them. Sorry, not into knife play and degradation. But can you take a brutal whipping?