Online now
Online now

Conversation Starter: Fashion

Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 16, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Jan 16, 2020
Knightsundere wrote:

I really wish mainstream clothing had more emphasis around neck posture/collars/… not even in the fetishwear sense.

It isn't mainstream, but I'd look into Elizabethan era wardrobes they used ruffs (a close facsimile of posture collars), which could be transitioned into collars. Hope it helps.
ThirtyFourPointFive

Now wait a minute!

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 16, 2020
Meg wrote:

As a Domme or sub, what is your ideal kink-wear?
My answer to this is twofold.
In a perfect world I could just wear giant fleece pjs or my asinine unicorn onesie everywhere, doing everything, including domming. But, let's be honest, that ain't sexy!

Meg.. I think you in a unicorn outfit would look Absolutely Stunning at any time at all! g
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
tangledupinyou​ wrote:
tangledupinyou​ wrote:
Meg ​ wrote:
Meg wrote:
As a Domme or sub, what is your ideal kink-wear?
My answer to this is twofold.
In a perfect world I could just wear giant fleece pjs or my asinine unicorn onesie everywhere, doing everything, including domming. But, let's be honest, that ain't sexy!

Meg.. I think you in a unicorn outfit would look Absolutely Stunning at any time at all! g

http://digitalgraffiti.ca/sohot.jpg
Still think so? it's about 3 sizes too big. I bought it for halloween/because it's awesome and warm/because Im secretly a big six year old.
MegsDandelion{Obviously }
MegsDandelion{Obviously } • Jan 16, 2020
I shall do no such thing. I'm fearless. Though you do rock the unicorn look! Still on your everlasting quest to obtain a unicorn then?
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 16, 2020
That's the sexiest dominant-lady fashion I've seen in a long time. Maybe ever. Now I'm getting all hot and bothered.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 16, 2020
Meg wrote:

http://digitalgraffiti.ca/sohot.jpg
Still think so? it's about 3 sizes too big. I bought it for halloween/because it's awesome and warm/because Im secretly a big six year old.

Oh yeah,
Daddy's Home Baby, get ready!
alex1940​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020

Re: Conversation Starter: Fashion

alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2020
KarmaCollar wrote:
Feel like things get a little stale around here sometimes, so thought I would start some conversation topics..

As a Domme or sub, what is your ideal kink-wear? What about day to day additions to your public wardrobe?

What materials do you like the most/hate? What immediately catches your interest in public that makes you question the personal affiliations of a stranger and if they're into the same?

What attire makes you feel more the part/yourself? What goes too far and makes you feel like you're playing a part (or helps you play the part you want)?

I ask because, personally, I don't like the leather/pleather/corset scene that is the gold standard. It's been represented as such a stereotype/cliche to me all my life and makes me laugh (with some exceptions). That's just me. I like subtler styles like pencil skirts/pantsuits/questionable hidden things underneath (like body stockings/harnesswear) and a passion for vintage nightgowns (and can see how this could be unappealing other Dommes/subs) . Not into corsets but lingerie shapewear under clothes always puts me in a nice predatory mood.

I have minimal interest in a sub's day to day fashion (though like the idea of him wearing things I buy) but love hidden things worn underneath on instruction. I view cages/cock rings/collars as sub-lingerie more than punishments.

Let's get the following out of the way: A Domme's uniform/fashion/style/apprpriate attire is whatever the fuck she decides to put on (or leave off) that day. And same for subs. I'm asking for your personal opinion about yourself/your sub and same for subs.

What screams Domme to you?
What screams sub to you?
In private/public?
What do you like to wear/wish you could wear/like to see?
alex1940​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020
alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2020
I like to do what my mistress like in the open under my pants under my shirt some time but toy the other people do not know sub alex1940