Online now
Online now

Finding your special person

KinkyGamerKitty​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 15, 2020
I've been having years of almost or years of didn't happen. However the almost keep me going. I do take breaks during long spans of searching to recharge my battery though. I'll find my girl when I'm meant to probably when I least expect it.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 15, 2020
For right or for wrong, the next will be my third marriage and I am one picky MF.
alex1940​(sub male)
alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 15, 2020
i have trying to fine my special dom lady on here for sometime were is she i am vet open to most thing help me sub alex 1040
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 15, 2020
SweetSirRendering​(sub female){Silentium❤️} said:
work on making yourselves complete alone and be open to experiences with others. some of those experiences may turn into a mutually wonderful lifetime or less. ❤️

I love living alone. In the last couple of years I have thought it would be nice just to buy the house next door and install the Lover/Wife in there. Then you build a hallway connecting the two properties. When a person wants to be alone, they just go next door.
TNS​(dom male){TSS}
TNS​(dom male){TSS} • Jan 15, 2020
I have been on and off this site several times. I am never able to find anything! i had made a few friends that are gone now. so I put everything out there but still nothing
Talisa​(sub female)
Talisa​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2020
I’ve only been searching a short while, after having been through two vanilla marriages before that.. and of course multiple relationships in my early years. The problem I have in the few years I have been in the lifestyle is just not finding anyone strong enough, I have decided to embrace my submissive (and kinky!) side, to stop trying to control every relationship, and I’m finding it difficult not to slap these so-called Doms and tell them to grow a pair!

I’m a strong alpha sub, and have always dominated all relationships.. marriage, work, family.. but out of necessity, not want. No one steps up, so I always have to. Now that I’ve decided to stop fooling myself into thinking I’m happy being in charge, I’m left wondering where all the strong alpha males have gone. Cavemen have turned into cavewomen and barbies have turned into bitches.
Talisa​(sub female)
Talisa​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2020
Also, coming from a 50yo pre-Internet person, I find the online thing a bit backwards. Especially when looking for D/s when it’s all about chemistry and power. Back in our 20s we used to meet someone at a party, bar, school, etc. that we had chemistry with, THEN figure out how to blend our wants and needs. Today we do it the opposite, find someone who fulfills our wish list, only to meet them and find out there’s no connection.

I spend more time going to local fet events than searching online. Now granted I’ve met more interesting people here, but they also seem to live thousands of miles away with jobs and/or kids. Or (gasp!).. wives, which really pisses me off. I’ve probably wasted hundreds of hours getting to know someone only to have them finally admit they lied and they’re really married. At least if I’d met him in a bar, I could see the tan line from his ring icon_smile.gif
alex1940​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020
alex1940​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2020
alex1940 wrote:
i have trying to fine my special dom lady on here for sometime were is she i am vet open to most thing help me sub alex 1040
DomiDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020

Re: Finding your special person

DomiDom​(dom male) • Jun 9, 2020
Daddy Time wrote:
Im at work right now but Inam very surprised at how hard it seems to be for subs or Doms to find there special someone. I understand its never easy but it seems that ppl are getting too upset and giving up way to easily. If you want to find your special someone put yourself in the position to do it and go get it dont get discouraged in the end it will be worth the effort. Im not discounting the amount of bs all of us put up with fake Doms or subs etc but remember keep pushing find that special someone

Maybe some peoples are confused between a human being and something like a car ! or maybe they are expecting a miracle .. no idea .. the fact of the matter is as humans we are incredibly intricate , and starting something like a D/s Relationship its a bit more complicated , ( its lights years away from a Vanilla one ) and they find the task unsurmountable so they keep concentrating on " Finding the right one " Not knowing that by this time they might have passed a few " Right ones " Also as you mention " The Bullshit " that goes on on those sites ! its something else !! so that don't help neither .. all the cyber Dom's , sub's etc etc ... for them I suppose if they live in very remote places it might be harder to find clubs and places catering BDSM so they are reduced to live their things online or something .. its a concept I know nothing about so I only speculate ... anyway the online sites like this one might be great to get in contact and see how is going ... but maybe , just maybe .... chatting /talking online for too long might distort the reality ... create a virtual partner .. and when they meet in the flesh ... there could be a disappointment or so .. it might be a part of the problem ...
p\s English is not my mother tongue .. so if there are some punctuations or wording mistakes .....