Online now
Online now

Finding your special person

HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
Look inside yourself and you probably will find out what you think you find attractive is much different to what you actually find attractive.
Also get rid of the thought of "no one going to be attracted to me cause I'm ugly/fat" mentality (something I had)

I looked for someone who was as fat as I was cause I never thought someone drop dead gorgeous and fit would like me but was I wrong!

Current relationship I'm in is the guy of my dreams!
What I like that he has:
Tall (6'2")
Ginger hair
Size 13 shoe (foot fetish)😏
And he's gorgeous and fit!
Never would've thought I would hook a fit stud!😳

The one thing he has that I thought was unattractive:
A long beard (always thought I preferred someone with a clean cut look)

So moral of that story is:
Don't ignore Doms that have something you don't like, you might just end up liking it!
LadyHoss​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
LadyHoss​(dom female) • Jun 9, 2020
I came on here looking for friends. While I've found a few people interesting, I still have yet to settle and explore.

It's hard to connect with someone knowing people don't usually want to be a sub in a home where the Dom is still raising children. Plus, I work 3 jobs, and will likely have surgery on wrists and back in the near future.

That is a lot to bring someone into and so I've just kind of left that part of myself on the back burner. Isn't fair for a sub in my opinion.

So, I'm here to meet like minded friends.
jayray​(switch male)
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020
jayray​(switch male) • Jun 12, 2020
Well if you want to chat with me im always here, unfortunately it requires premium to private message though
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 12, 2020
Erick wrote:
I have never met the perfect person on line. But I never met such a person in "real life" either.

Perfect? You want to meet a "perfect" person? They don't exist.

You MAKE them. The reality is no one actually starts compatible. Someone could be "that good" in one area or another but then fail to put in the time and effort, assuming you're not worth it without even seeing for sure to even know. Or maybe they just struggle too and you/they suck at communication on that topic (which is a fault you'd both share in that case).

You get four kinds of people. Those that try and those that don't. Those that are aware and those that are not. Those that try, improve. Those that are aware know how to get others too. If you yourself can teach they'll improve even more. Want them in your image which does not betray who they are? Then teach it. Show and tell. DO the work. And encourage them to do the same with you. Be not the people you are right know but the people you WANT to become. Able and capable of being there for each other and knowing how to quickly and efficiently do that.

The trick is in "first contact". Talk about things like fear and why someone might have trust issues. Present outside the box topics that shows if people have a brain and bother to think or not.

If for example someone clearly has trust issues and fears the worst of situations and can't even admit they're afraid then that's someone you simply can't trust. Anyone that assumes the worst of a situation, any situation, and complains about it, is afraid. Projecting their fears or/and bad past expreinces onto situations that may be similar yet also very different and not what they're afraid of.

Now if someone admits they have trust issues that's someone that is honest.

The difference is very simple. You can only improve on a situation when you admit it for what it is. Step 1: Avoid denial.

From there it's a matter of making each other happy and making the time and effort. Doesn't matter how similar or different you are. What matters is that you try to get good at what the other person likes. While making sure they make an effort back. The effort itself produces the results.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I agree that no one is perfect. They are only as perfect as they can be for you. And I know that is a bit ...Wat did she say...??

Only meaning that it takes work just as in any other type of situation. When u met someone and you click , good right? But then comes the hard work .. on both sides of the slash, learning and figuring out just how to mash things to fit both of you.
Lol I know it seems strange to hear that right "doms don't change they rule ..." phfff. Doms change and adapt to the sub just as the sub does the dom.
And if your truly lucky you find the person where there is chemistry, trust , and friendship in the big picture ( kink and bone kink worlds) . Some one you actually ENJOY just hanging with.
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female)
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2020
It's so hard to find the "happily ever after." I've been searching a long time, even having vanilla relationships and being on dating sites like OKC and PoF. But I don't have any luck there and I haven't had any on Fet as well. Maybe not everyone is meant for a HEA. I don't know at this point.
MidlifeMan​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020
MidlifeMan​(dom male) • Jul 1, 2020
I don't believe you find that special person, they don't exist they are made by you, and I don't mean moulded by a DOM, I mean you meet someone who has traits you like or don't, maybe they irritate the hell out of you and that's what turns you on, who knows, who but you cares. You try someone out and find that you build a connection, that connection grows or doesn't. The thing to remember is its always a work in progress it can be enhanced/ruined in an instance, by what you do or how you react.

but if you find someone who you believe could be special to you, treat them as they want to be treated, be honest and open to them and yourself, and you have a chance that it could become really special.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Finding your special person

Daddy Time wrote:
Im at work right now but Inam very surprised at how hard it seems to be for subs or Doms to find there special someone. I understand its never easy but it seems that ppl are getting too upset and giving up way to easily. If you want to find your special someone put yourself in the position to do it and go get it dont get discouraged in the end it will be worth the effort. Im not discounting the amount of bs all of us put up with fake Doms or subs etc but remember keep pushing find that special someone

"profile does not exist" lol
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
The way society uses this term today, finding the "perfect" person becomes one big snipe hunt.
Finding the "right" person, on the other hand, fell into place long after I stopped trying to force a square peg into a round hole. I had to let go of my preconceived notions that online is a "horrible way" to meet someone, and that long distance relationships "never" work. It wasn't until someone stopped asking me what I wanted and rather boldly stated to me, "I'm going to marry you" that I finally started listening. Others had asked of I would marry them previously, and the answer was always an unequivocal HELL NO.
This time, coming from the man I was introduced to in a way I swore I'd never allow, I found myself saying, "I'm ok with that." I was waiting for the panic to set in, and it never did. His reply to me was, "You sound surprised." I was surprised, and sometimes I still am, but this is more self directed. If anything in my life, or his had been different I would venture that we never would have met. If we had met, we never would have seen eachother in the way we do now. Things would have been completely different. In so many ways I am thankful they aren't.