Online now
Online now

Workouts & General Excercise

Satindragon
4 years ago • Jan 17, 2020
Satindragon • Jan 17, 2020
At 66 my goal is to be healthy. I weighed 180 last February. I now weigh 155. I got there by walking everyday while the weather was warm. Switched to the gym when cooler weather set in.

I do cardio and weights three days and cardio only three days. My Sir encourages me to do this and as I reach certain goals I get rewards. Like three new nighties in a new size that fits. I follow this routine both when we are together and apart.

It’s nice to know he cares more about my health than body image. He loves me just the way I am. I want to be able to embrace everything this lifestyle holds for many years to come.
Lossofalme
Lossofalme • Jan 17, 2020
I work full time and have five children so... Time can be tight! Lol

That said, I have little chunks of intentional exercise built into my day. I do a 15 minute yoga routine every morning after I get out of bed while the coffee is brewing (poses specifically chosen to help me attain/maintain rope bondage positions with less chance of injury). I do this yoga naked and in front of a large mirror and in weekends my Dom enjoys watching.

During the day I drink a lot of tea and I use the three or four minutes it takes the electric kettle to heat up to do squats, wall pushups, and wrist flexibility stretches in the staff kitchen. And during my lunch break I walk a mile (two blocks up, two blocks over, two blocks down, to blocks back to my workplace door). Those are all aimed at overall health and endurance, again with an eye towards what I might need for prolonged playtime.

And then in the evening, before my shower, I do a 15 minute belly dance inspired set of stretches/dance moves (again naked, for my Dom if he wants to watch though usually he's reading a bedtime story to our kiddos at that point in the day, and with an eye towards flexibility and erotic dance opportunities).

It looks like a lot, but since it's broken up into a few minutes here or there, and stacked with other habits (making my morning coffee, making tea, listening to an audiobook during lunch, preparing for my shower) it doesn't feel overwhelming. And it all ties back into playtime which makes it feel a little bit more fun (even though I still fuss and whinge about it more than not, lol!)
Redwax
Redwax • Jan 17, 2020
I lift weights and do cardio 4 times per week, my sub deserves a strong male, and it adds to her anticipation levels. Plus I feel really good at age 60
PrettBrownLips​(switch female)
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020
Omgosh i just got a membership I would love recommendations on how to lose belly fat and good exercises to lift your butt.. I want mine a little more plump haha also I started the 7 day challeneg so any recommendations on vegeterian food would be greatly appreciated in advance to everyone thank you and the person who posted this thread.
yesyes​(sub female)

Squats for the booty

yesyes​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2020
Thanks for replies, folks! Great to see a range of approaches. For butt lifting, squats and lunges! Also, MyFittnessPal is a great app with lots of recipes along with the calorie/macro tracker. I am a vegetarian and will cook anything that looks tasty and high protein--just substitute a fake meat for whatever the recipe calls for. Tempeh, veggie sausage, Boca burgers, TVP are all great.

Love the motivation of getting new nighties in new sizes to mark progress! Beautiful!

What are the yoga poses for rope bunnies?
Ilmare​(sub female){Not Lookin}
Bunnie wrote:

I’m also trying to add in just more general fun fitness activities, like... roller skating, rock climbing, tree climbing... anything really. Just some fun and adventure.

My workout regime is being "worked out" at the moment. πŸ˜… However, I am tracking my water intake and making better food choices.

@Bunnie, I did see this trampoline place. I wanted to see if they had trampoline dodgeball! 🀩🀘 Cause, yes I will break my old tail for trampolines and dodgeball! 🏐

- ill 🌸
PrettBrownLips​(switch female)

Re: Squats for the booty

Thank you so much for this I camt wait to see my results plus the benefits of switching i keep hearing are good. This is such an exciting new adventure you are such a doll for this and so is everyone else

yesyes wrote:
Thanks for replies, folks! Great to see a range of approaches. For butt lifting, squats and lunges! Also, MyFittnessPal is a great app with lots of recipes along with the calorie/macro tracker. I am a vegetarian and will cook anything that looks tasty and high protein--just substitute a fake meat for whatever the recipe calls for. Tempeh, veggie sausage, Boca burgers, TVP are all great.

Love the motivation of getting new nighties in new sizes to mark progress! Beautiful!

Lossofalme
4 years ago • Jan 19, 2020

Re: Squats for the booty

Lossofalme • Jan 19, 2020
yesyes wrote:

That'll depend a lot of how you like to be bound, and how your body is put together/reacts to being bound. icon_smile.gif

Poses like the camel, pigeon, locust and bound locust, bow, downward facing dog, cat/cow, triangle, crescent, bound angle, half moon and revolved half moon...

Maybe just Google something vague like "yoga poses" and see which ones look similar to how you like to be bound (is there a twist? a forward, back, or side bend? are you balancing or fully supported? which of your limbs are bent, and in which direction are they bent?) and then start practicing the poses that seem relevant?

For instance, bow or bound locust are great stretches of you're going to be in a hog-tie, but tree pose is fantastic if you know you're going to be balancing on one leg with one foot bound to your opposite thigh.

I'm super lazy and ridiculously busy, but I have a lot of fun with my yoga practice, thinking about how I'll "use" it later. icon_smile.gif
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jan 19, 2020
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 19, 2020
I did before the accident. Since the accident the symptoms make it very very hard. And something that I would like to get back to one day. But I simply do not have control over that anymore.