Online now
Online now

To everyone

Samsea​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 19, 2020
Samsea​(dom male) • Jan 19, 2020
I agree, the emotional input into an initial contact if interests is reciprocated in the same way, then It cuts to the bone when there is silence...

It's so very hard to accept, but I have no answer for you.

Trust me it has happened to 'everyone on here ' Sub and Dom ' alike.. You are not alone!!
Sam.
Nickydonn​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 22, 2020
Nickydonn​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2020
I understand it is the internet and yada yada, but it is still extremely frustrating. In my case, I was pretty damn invested, but then it just stopped. I'm still upset about it, to be honest.
PrimalSelf​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020
PrimalSelf​(dom male) • Feb 24, 2020
I’m sorry to hear that that has happened to you. I feel that, as it’s happened to me. Some people think it’s cleaner to just straight up vanish but I think that’s a little cruel. I’d prefer just a simple reason and a swift exit. But that’s me..
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020
Not to be a bitch, but has it ever occurred to you guys that the radio silence might not be about you? Sometimes people have real life things going on. Sometimes people have unexpected things going on. Sometimes people don't have time to log in and tell everyone they're chatting with that they'll be away for a while. I happens to me a lot. I'll be talking to ten different people, and then real life happens. Family issues, travel plans, suddenly engrossing hobby, etc. and I don't have time to log in. It's not necessarily about you.
MRachelM​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
MRachelM​(sub female) • Feb 25, 2020
This is the internet. People ghost because they have lives. I do. Not intentionally but I'm a busy professional and when someone wants to be in communication they make it known-by communicating, until I respond-even if its weeks later. I do try to respond at least. But sometimes when you have a full box some get lost by the wayside. I look for confidence and if they have some they'll show it by not running away with hurt feelings if I don't respond in 0.5 seconds.

Also, for some of us this is very real and can be challenging on a deep level, if I feel out of control, I take a break. It's not personal.

That said, I think if two people make an agreement to see one another-they should honor it or let someone know...
Queen of the Harem​(switch female){Not lookin}
"It's the internet" isn't an excuse for bad manners. People who disappear are self-centered time-wasters. There is a human being on the receiving end of that behavior not just a blank screen. Ghosting isn't a Dominant trait. It's cowardly.

That being said, someone else's inconsiderate behavior isn't a determinant of your self-worth. They don't deserve your time or effort, physically, emotionally, or mentally. So, don't give it to them.
Samsea​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 28, 2020
Samsea​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2020
I think part of the problem is the macho vibes given of by the label of a Dominate, male or female.
It's almost like we are devoid of emotional feelings and sometimes, after that period of calm after a couple of months when things seem on track, then nothing. It's almost as if does not matter he/she is a Dom, the tough one... He/she won't feel anything they are they will just go looking for another, nothing to worry about !!
It happened to me a few years ago and it took some time to come to terms with being blanked.... as the normal reaction is that it must be me, something I said or implied, or even did not say.

But as has been said above, its the internet and people are not always what they seem...

However the pleasure that comes with a good connection, is worth the hassle, even if it does not always work out.
Remember, if it was easy meeting up, we would not be having this conversation !!

Sam
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 28, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 28, 2020
In case I've dropped out of touch with anyone... my apologies, I've had many good discussions with lots of great people, and as things wind down it gets quite. Happens to me too, I dont think most are actually ghosting, I think many are just browsing and chatting. I dont know this, just suspect that's what happens.

Anyway, for the record, feel free to reach out anytime if anyone feels I've done that.
PaddleMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 12, 2020
PaddleMaker​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2020
Ghosting is one of the things that drives me up the wall with women. For me it's disrespect, disrespect upsets me more than anything. Sadly it's rampant nowadays, but there is nothing you can really do about.
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 12, 2020

Re: To everyone

Miki • Mar 12, 2020
sapphireblu wrote:
Will you just stop!

I’ve been chatting with some for the last few days.
I was enjoying our chats, he to told me he was enjoying them too. Then all of a sudden crickets, radio silence, nothing.

If you don’t want to chat anymore just tell the person!
I’m a big girl, I get every conversation I start isn’t gone to lead to a happily ever after. Please respect me enough and let me know when our time is done.

You got ghosted, Sweetheart. It's no fun, but in the online world, doing that is ridiculously easy. Just write the guy/gal's name on a piece of toilet paper and wipe your ass with glee.