Online now
Online now

Exhausting

LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020
Nope, I am too! It’s why I’ve officially stopped actively trying for the time being. I need a mental break, so I’m going to try and focus on me.

I’ll still chat but with caution and I’ll keep my walls up, so if they don’t like it 🤷🏽‍♀️
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 18, 2020
LaVieEnRose wrote:
Nope, I am too! It’s why I’ve officially stopped actively trying for the time being. I need a mental break, so I’m going to try and focus on me.

I’ll still chat but with caution and I’ll keep my walls up, so if they don’t like it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Pretty much my view too now days.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
My fave is when they’re professing how different they are and then you call them out on their vague answers, etc., and they run.

But I literally send a load of questions now, if you skip a question or answer vaguely with no further follow up then I’ll call you out.

If you want to talk anything sexual after like a week, I’m calling your ass out.

I’ve reached a point of I’d rather be alone, does it make me sad because I do feel like I’d be incomplete but it’s better than the other option.
    The most loved post in topic
BigandBeautiful​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 19, 2020
Posers. Well they seem to come I all forms. Just because one says that they are Dom does not make them a Dom. A true Dom isn’t just about the sex. Profiles with no information, giving tasks, sexual contact or online quickly. These are red flags I’ve begun looking for. Just because he or she calls You a slut and wants to smack your ass doesn’t make them a Dom.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 19, 2020
Not really.

I disagree with the term posers.

But the majority of my BDSM life is in real time.
So my experience in real time is with people that are struggling to understand themselves and understand BDSM. I think that it's easy to dismiss people who's ideas and experience are different from yours. Also in my opinion the word posers is simply replacing what used to be used with the word real. Is a way of creating an us-versus-them mentality. I'm better then you. In my opinion. Instead of looking at people as posers look at them as someone you can learn something from. Whether it's something you do or do not want to do
raiseaneyebrow
raiseaneyebrow • Jan 19, 2020
While I can’t comment on it from your perspective I can confirm it’s the same from mine. The process of trying to be and give the best image to all of those you speak with is hard enough. But to then have those who choose to mock or ridicule is even more tiring.

But, as with all things persistence and positivity does pay off.