Online now
Online now

Aging within the lifestyle

angelaa​(sub female){{R}}
4 years ago • Jan 20, 2020

Aging within the lifestyle

angelaa​(sub female){{R}} • Jan 20, 2020
When Master and I first met we were both around fourty. Our mental and physical abilities were there for us during play and life. As we approached fifty-five, our mental abillities were still quite clear, however we both began having physical and health issues which caused a change in our activities.

Master is almost sixty and on my birthday in April I will be sixty-three. The mental is still very much there, although our physical restrictions cause even more changes to activities. So glad I can still wiggle and giggle and bat my eyelashes. The playful tease is still within me, to my Master's pleasure.

How we long for the "good old days", and try not to think about the future. I know everyone feels that way regardless of lifestyle. Blissful kisses instantly carry us to a place in our minds when we became O/one, one breath, one heart, one soul. We kiss often for this affect that it has on us, always ending with "Master's smile" on both our faces. (Wondering if there is such a thing as a kissing fetish).

Some of you are still young enough that the thought hasn't come to you yet. For those of you over fifty, do you ever find yourself thinking about aging within the lifestyle? Would you mind sharing those thoughts with the community? One third of U/us here are approaching that time of life.
    The most loved post in topic
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
I actually have found myself thinking about aging within the lifestyle, aging will surely impact my kitten and I's ability to tie together the way we do now. It is interesting and something that flutters through my mind from time to time.

Congratulations on all of your time together with your master, that's very sweet to think about having spent that much time with her and us still being goofy together. Thank you for posting this, I'm very interested in this topic!
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 20, 2020
Lately I've been rereading some of the novels of the mid-century Nobel laureate Yasunari Kawabata, author of "House of the Sleeping Beauties," about elderly gentlemen who pay a procurer for the pleasure of meditating silently for a few privileged hours on the changing of the seasons while they gaze at a beautiful naked young woman as she sleeps. They just look. They don't touch. Very Japanese.

For the young people who really somehow don't understand: Getting old really is just as horrifying as everyone says it is. I think women often manage to do it better than men. But if you're a guy, you definitely can't stop obsessing about vulvas. Or penises. Whichever is your preference. I myself can't make up my mind, and cannot stop thinking about either one of them. And if you're a fetishist, you also can't stop thinking about handcuffs or ropes or hairbrushes, or whatever your kinky little heart was always set on since you first decided what sex was all about for you. And the horror is that you keep thinking about these things long past the point where you are able to enjoy them. And way, way past the point where anyone else is going to care enough about you to undertake what by then will be the enervating chore of helping you with the feeble remnants of your desire. Unless your true-love is one in a million. Which does sometimes happen. Or unless, as Debbie Harry used to sing, you stay pretty and die young.

So the problem of the aging deviate is the problem of everyone who grows old. You have to figure out how to do more with less, and be grateful for whatever meager crumbs you get. Or, as the gloriously talented Idina Menzel sang in "If/Then," you learn to live without.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQM2qZQ-y_w
Daddy Time​(dom male)
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2020
Well with little at least during playtime (unless primal play) I don’t have sex with her but the table she is strapped down to is a little low im 6’3 and due to my flying around the world non stop my back is killing me sometimes bending down just to work the haitachi and toys etc. I used to see the chiropractor but I discovered the yoga wheel and I carry that in my luggage to roll my back each day and it does help but age is catching up to me as well. As far as thinking about getting older Im trying to live life more in the moment now and not let yesterday drag me down or worry about tomorrow. But I hear ya sister 😊
youlikecontrol​(dom male)

Aging

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Jan 20, 2020
Yes, concentrate on today, of course, yesterday, today was actually tomorrow! Meaning the original yesterday is now two days ago, and this time next week, next week will actually be this week,
There is one good thing to be said for the man that made time, he did make plenty of it but organising it can be confusing and eat away at the said time, ime writing a song on this theme, it will be a slow melancholy one with hints of being dragged out.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
I think about aging all the time. Like yourself, I’m a few years older than my Sir. And even though those few years mean little to nothing right now, if there are a few years that I’m incapable of doing certain acts or types of play while he’s still able to, it will slay me.

I don’t worry about again when it comes to acts of service. Most of mine are simply acts of thoughtfulness. So I know that with my physical limitations I’ll still be able to be thoughtful with his needs at the time and make him smile and feel adored.

My concerns are around ropes. Sir is a rigger. I worry what will happen when I’m no longer able to sustain a suspension scene, and then later when I’m no longer able to sustain many ground rope positions. I also worry about what will happen if he’s the one to first become physically unable to partake in rope bondage. Rope is his thing. It’s all he thinks about. I worry about the depression that will certainly set in as he starts to realize his limitations.
Dariame​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 21, 2020
Dariame​(sub female) • Jan 21, 2020
Angela’s

Love this! So very true in the mix of this lifestyle age does creep up on you.
My mind thinks I am still young and my body tells me I have limits. But a good Dom, Sir and or Master -loves you for you,cares for you for you, and you the same to them.

A love story of your own!!

Thanks for sharing!

D
PiercedHeart​(dom male)
PiercedHeart​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2020
Pardon me...this is kind of a 'stream-of-consciousness type blog...there isn't much in the way of organization to it....

This Sunday I will turn 67.

I have no R/L sub/slave and haven't had one for over 10 years. I am still looking, and still horny but ED and me are good friends now...I wonder if I will ever find a lady, or maybe I am too old.

It makes one wonder what old-age equivalent or replacement there could possibly be for this amazing lifestyle...I feel so empty without it...online is great but it is like fantasizing about eating a great meal and actually eating it...

Right now I am writing a very kinky novel and when all else fails, I can always be with the ones I create...

It is EXTREMELY nice to read about others' experiences....thanks for sharing... and I think it is very wise for younger people to become more aware of of their future and plan for it!!
thinker​(switch male){no}
thinker​(switch male){no} • Jan 21, 2020
This touches a nerve with me as I am 48 and yet to even experience it and the older I get the less likely. In the last 4 years I have improved physically and still a sharp mind but am not 25 or 35 anymore so I just do the best I can
ebonyBabygirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 22, 2020
ebonyBabygirl​(sub female) • Jan 22, 2020
Preparing for aging is a main reason why I decided to lock down the age range I am looking for in a Dom to within 5 years younger or 5 years older (max). I am in my sexual prime and I know I cannot deal with ED issues that I have experienced dating men who were 15+ years my senior. Also I am concerned about having a healthful life as I age and have turned towards drastic changes in eating habits (veganism) and working out. I want to do all I can to be at my best physical capacity as I age and I want the same of my Dom. Doesn't guarantee anything but it sure can't hurt.