Online now
Online now

LITTLES

kinky kitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020

LITTLES

kinky kitten​(sub female) • Jan 24, 2020
What items or things do you have? Things to put you in little space, things that are now a habit without being in little space, things your little likes to have? I know the usual stuffies, coloring books, pacifiers and onesies, but what else is there? I just feel like there is more that I'm missing.

**** I WILL NOT DO DIAPERS SO PLEASE DONT SUGGEST IT
Thanks in advance!
đź’•Kinky Kitten
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 24, 2020
I'm not a little--at least I don't think so. But I have a security blanket that really matters to me. (Like Linus van Pelt. Does anyone remember Linus?)

And I think mittens are infantile in the same way. No coordination when wearing them.
Vale​(sub female){Marcellus}
Hello fellow Little! I just realized I am a little and I have been wanting to post about this too! I have no clue what I am technically supposed to have. I do have my stuffies, as well as heavy fluffy blankets, and my nerf guns. Other than that, I don't really know what I am technically supposed to have as a little. I guess it all depends on how little you are in your own way and how deep you want to dive into it.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 24, 2020
@youlikecontrol:

I think maybe you're pulling my leg. In Old Blighty, the Perishers were Wellington, Boot, Maisie, Marlon, and Baby Grumpling.

On this side of the Atlantic, the Peanuts characters were Linus, Schroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, Pig-Pen, Marcie, Rerun, Franklin, Patty, Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown's domineering tormentor Lucy, and his dreamy inamorata, The Little Red-haired Girl.
BlueJJetplane​(other female)
It really depends on what you like, I'm a mix of tomboy and princess. I have tea sets and action figures. I play donkey kong on my game cube and I love playing in my mini kitchen. I have outfits and backpacks. I like coloring books but I prefer to paint. I have a craft box with playdough and other things like popsicle sticks. I have specific cups and plate ware. It only matters what you like and what makes that space for you. Sometimes, just Scooby doo and hot cocoa will be enough. And other times I need to be fully dressed immersed in my world. What do you like to do, what makes you happy? There's a list of things people will tell you that you need but none of that matters, you do. I hope this helps. I spent a lot of time trying to do it the "right" way. Whatever is clever is the way to be.
Little Matty​(sub male)
Little Matty​(sub male) • Jan 24, 2020
I've mostly trended towards things that I could privately work into my daily life:

- Bedding - Currently my (full-sized) bed is adorned with Pokemon sheets and comforter. Every night I get that little reminder.
- Dinnerware - Having a meal served on a kids plate with toddler cutlery, or I've used a funtainer as my water bottle during the day
- Hygiene stuff - L'Oreal Kids shampoo, Aussie Kids body wash, character toothbrush
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
I dress my hair up in dutch-braid pigtails often. I paint my nails sparkly colors, or matte black, depending on how little/middle I am feeling. My towels are fluffy and pink, so is my duvet comforter. I take bubble baths more often than I should. When I go to a restaurant, I always discreetly snag one of the kids coloring menus from the front. I usually eat a kid's meal and get small drinks and mini desserts. (I also just don't eat a lot so it saves me from being wasteful.) I enjoy skipping sometimes. Playing music (Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Martina McBride, Dixie Chicks) and singing and dancing around. I enjoy coloring with chalk on the driveway with my kids. I sleep with a quilt that I've had since I was a child. It's ratty and falling apart, but it brings me a sense of peace. One of my good friends has a miniature version of her silverware set that she bought for her step-daughter. She and I use the tiny forks and spoons WAY more often then we use the regular sized ones. I could sit here all day and list the ways that my "little" touches every part of my life without being overly obvious, but I'll stop here. Lol
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Jan 25, 2020
@Vale There are no right or wrong things to have as a little. There isn’t a list of things you need. There isn’t a list of characteristics or attributes you must have to be a little. In simplest terms being “little” is just a self defined title for someone who feels adolescent and embraces it.

Being little is age regression/age play. So just like any two actual children might be completely different in their interests, so might any two littles.

Stuffies are pretty popular amongst littles, including myself, but frankly only a small percentage of actual children like stuffies. It’s just something people often characterize as a child’s toy and therefore age regressors typically find them comforting.

Answering solely for myself; little/middle things that I like are arts and crafts, knee high socks, short bouncy colorful dresses, jelly shoes, my sneakers that have kittens printed all over them, boy bands, all things Disney, experimental baking, word searches, puzzles, onesies, overalls, rompers, building sand castles, making snowmen, dancing in the rain, living room dances parties in my pajamas, blanket forts, ring pops, and so much more.

If you like something you like it. If you don’t you don’t. If you think you’re little then you’re little. Don’t try to put yourself into a box, just be you.
    The most loved post in topic