Online now
Online now

Can I post pictures showing off my body?

Applepie21​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019

Can I post pictures showing off my body?

Applepie21​(sub female) • Jan 21, 2019
I'm new and I'm on mobile , can't find the frequently asked questions so I decided to post here. I'm sorry if anyone had asked this before.
Is it allowed to post nudes on this site? I don't want to get banned or something like that.
Thank you for reading.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
You can, but why ? Is that the first thing you want someone to know you about. As someone new to the site, the sharks will already see blood in the water; why toss in a freshly skinned corpse ?
    The most loved post in topic
Mistress Ann​(dom female)
Mistress Ann​(dom female) • Jan 21, 2019
I have seen others post a nude pic on here before. But I am not sure if its against the rules. Think of this though. If you post nudes on here, you're allowing others to see your body freely. Personally I wouldnt do it. Because it should be for your own eyes, as well as you Master or Mistress'es. Or for your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, etc. It is a private and very intimate thing between you and them.

Just know that once its on the internet, you run the risk of it being copied. All it takes is one person to ruin things for you. Just think things through before posting. It never hurts to be cautious.
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Jan 21, 2019
I am with kara on this one. You can if you want but be prepared to have your inbox bombed by instadoms. Of course.. that may be a brilliant way to draw them all out so you can block them en mass. Lol
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2019
Mistress Ann wrote:
I have seen others post a nude pic on here before. But I am not sure if its against the rules. Think of this though. If you post nudes on here, you're allowing others to see your body freely. Personally I wouldnt do it. Because it should be for your own eyes, as well as you Master or Mistress'es. Or for your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, etc. It is a private and very intimate thing between you and them.

Just know that once its on the internet, you run the risk of it being copied. All it takes is one person to ruin things for you. Just think things through before posting. It never hurts to be cautious.

Well said.

Edit, I see the profile is gone.
ropefish
ropefish • Jan 21, 2019
I have a basically nude pic on my blog, and I've had a similar one as my avatar before. I haven't had any problems - instadoms are going to spam you anyway and I don't find them that hard to just ignore.

I do not like hearing people say that your naked body should be kept exclusive to your partners. Of course I think it is fine for people to live that way if that is what they genuinely want, but when people say it *should* be that way it sounds borderline slut-shamey to me. Personally I am very open in my sexuality and I don't mind people seeing/appreciating my body, even if they are strangers. I say if you want to post nudes, go for it. I feel like it's a very freeing thing when done for the right reasons.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 21, 2019
@Kara glitch in the site then, I clicked on the profile and the 'profile does not exist' message came up. Weird.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Site guidelines are as follows (from 'tips on polite conduct')

"you're welcome to put nude and kinky photos in your profile and blog, but don't send them unsolicited to other members. Not everyone wants to see it and no one should be forced to see it."

Edit: formatting.