Online now
Online now

NEW! Live Messaging System @ THE CAGE!

Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Jul 10, 2017

NEW! Live Messaging System @ THE CAGE!

Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 10, 2017
So have you noticed it yet? Have you tried it yet? See the little intersecting chat bubbles on the lower right hand corner of your screen? That's our new instant messaging system here at The Cage! Welcome to BOND! To use it all you have to do is click on someone's name and then click on the chat bubble you'll see in their profile. You can also send photos, turn off sound notifications and more. Give it a try and let us know what you think! We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

So now you have three ways to communicate here at THE CAGE:
-one to one instant messaging
-mail
-live chat rooms

Have fun!

Last edited by * on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
@ Mistress Ann - can you tell us specifically what problem you had and we'll see if we can sort it .
Mistress Ann​(dom female)
Mistress Ann​(dom female) • Jul 10, 2017
@ Evangeline (when I go to that persons profile, I click on the chat bubble..But nothing happens... I tried clicking once, double and triple.. nothing seems to work....am I doing something wrong...Also the person is Online when I am trying to send it....
Villanelle​(staff)
Are you clicking on the circle just above with the person's avatar? That's the one you need to click on in order to start a conversation with an individual. You will then go to the intersecting chat bubble icon for that and all your other ongoing conversations. Let me know if that helps please.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Jul 10, 2017
Hm, are you perhaps using an iPhone with an old OS version, or do you browse THE CAGE through an outdated android browser called 'internet' (instead of chrome) perhaps? or maybe it is Internet Explorer you're using as your browser on your windows computer, if you're using any of these - we're sorry but we can't support them anymore. Surely using another browser would solve the problem.

However if this is not the case, then there still can be a server problem / bug that has to do with your account, we're just launching so it's possible we'll have to work on some quirks here and there at first.

So please let us know.