Online now
Online now

Prostate Milking

space force​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 6, 2020
space force​(sub male) • Feb 6, 2020
If prostate milking is the same as being milked then I loved being milked by a strong suction of a vacuum cleaner. I have been milked others ways, but a use of a strong use of the vacuuming is very special. My orgasm is almost unbelievable. I try to do this once a week. I need to put on plastic tube that is wider or has greater circumference. I do this by using duct tape.
I wish I could afford one of those milking machines.
VanDom​(dom male){I will con}
4 years ago • Feb 7, 2020
No prostate massage is not the same as milking. You can use it as Part of milking - a method to cause a man to cum. Milking is making a man cum repeatedly until he has a dry orgasm - no ejaculate.
youlikecontrol​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020

Prostate exam

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Feb 13, 2020
Yes, as one guy says anyone over 40 should have a prostate check once a year, my doctor is very pro active about this, he explained it was only a matter of a finger inserted in the rectum, I still don't understand how he performs this because when he does it he always has his hands on my shoulders but I can definitely feel his big finger
4 years ago • Feb 13, 2020

Prostate exam

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Feb 13, 2020
Yes, as one guy says anyone over 40 should have a prostate check once a year, my doctor is very pro active about this, he explained it was only a matter of a finger inserted in the rectum, I still don't understand how he performs this because when he does it he always has his hands on my shoulders but I can definitely feel his big finger
4 years ago • Feb 16, 2020

Prostate Milking

youlikecontrol​(dom male) • Feb 16, 2020
I wonder do they do that on the NHS, or if I rang the surgery and tried to book, 4 × 1 weekly sessions for the next 3 months would that be an option, really hard to get appointments over.