Online now
Online now

Prostate Milking

JD Dom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 3, 2020

Prostate Milking

JD Dom​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2020
I stumbled upon an article about prostate milking and the men interviewed just raved and raved on prostate orgasms. One described a penile orgasm as a 10 on the "orgasm intensity chart" and a prostate orgasm as a 100 on that same chart. They also say that men can have multiple earth-shattering orgasms this way.

Do any of you have any experience with this? Can you confirm or deny the validity of what I read?
Thanks in advance!

Master JD
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 3, 2020
I have also been hearing all about that mysterious, nystical male G-spot my whole life.

But I am a total sissy and pussy-boy and ass-whore, and I must say if there were some magic button in there somewhere, I do think I should have found it by now. But I have found no such thing. I do like getting fucked. That's for sure. And sticking big rubber things into myself is also very pleasurable for me. But I don't CUM that way.

However, I am not infallible. So if some other sissy comes on here and says he has found the Magic-Male-Pussy-G-Button, then I am willing to be corrected. Which I always am anyway.
Miki
Miki • Feb 3, 2020
As a Mao-Girl I have thought of that, to get them to pound me hardr, but to date it doesn't seem as though it's possble.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Feb 4, 2020
Oh boys! prostrate milking is VERY VERY real and VERY VERY alive and practiced in the Femdom world. Its also rather easy to do to yourself or have done to you.

Rather than cover old ground I'm going to be lazy and dump one of my links here.

http://collarncuffs.com/resources/doku.php?id=prostrate_milking

http://collarncuffs.com/resources/doku.php?id=p_spot_milking
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Feb 4, 2020
As someone who has tried it I will say the orgasms are more intense and my sub at the time said she's never felt me harder.
JD Dom​(dom male)

Thanks!

JD Dom​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2020
Thank you, MissBonnie!

I don't know if I can get around my hang-ups of men not supposed to be interested in anything penetrating them, but I'm so curious about this, and so interested in MORE experience and sensation, I may break down in the future and give it a chance.
Miki
Miki • Feb 4, 2020
Miki wrote:
As a Mao-Girl I have thought of that, to get them to pound me hardr, but to date it doesn't seem as though it's possble.

Correcting a typo. Should have said "Maso-girl"
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Feb 5, 2020
In my experience most men enjoy a finger or two in the bum while receiving oral sex (though many aren’t very open about discussing it for fear that it’ll emasculate them). Based solely on observance, the orgasms do seem to be much more intense.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}

Re: Thanks!

Master JD wrote:
Thank you, MissBonnie!

I don't know if I can get around my hang-ups of men not supposed to be interested in anything penetrating them, but I'm so curious about this, and so interested in MORE experience and sensation, I may break down in the future and give it a chance.

you are most welcome for the reply. A lot of men and women get hung up on anal sex so your not alone. Glad to hear you going to try explore this more, good on you for at least thinking about it and are researching your options. There is no shame in exploring your own body in your own time. Like every thing, take your time, relax and remember there is always time for lube! maybe start with a finger or try some graduated anal beads, they feel great coming out as you cum. If would like an more written materials about anal play, just hit me up in email and Ill gladly sent you some so you can self explore with all the materials you need.
VanDom​(dom male){I will con}

Yes prostate orgasms are fierce

It takes a bit of skill and practice to make it work but it sure as hell does. If you are male and over 40 you should have a prostate exam at least once a year. I have had a Dr. do that exam and DAYUM my entire body went BOING. Not to the point of shooting but things stood at attention. As a Dom I have had fun with that nice little button that made the subs all nice and .......................... Grin Its a totally different cum from just getting fucked.