Online now
Online now

thuddy or stingy

Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019

thuddy or stingy

I have talked about this at length with a lot of people and it is always interesting what people pick. Which do you prefer and (if you want) why?

I prefer thuddy I love the sound it makes and the mark it leaves and just how it feels.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Thuddy for me as well.

I enjoy both but I haven’t met a thuddy toy I didn’t like but have met some stingy ones (wooden paddles and hairbrushes) that I don’t love.
    The most loved post in topic
Lossofalme
Lossofalme • Sep 29, 2019
I think that describes me as well, AKittenforSir. I enjoy both, but while I am practically certain to enjoy something thuddy, something stingy is more "trial and error".
MegaGem​(sub female){Solidbobth}
Well for me, I'd say it's hard to choose. I started out with thuddy but only in small doses. But have definitely started to lean towards stingy. That just due to the afterburn of it. But then again there is that muscle ache that comes with the more intense thuddy. Choices, choices...
Skaaldi​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 21, 2020
Skaaldi​(sub female) • Jan 21, 2020
Ultimately, I like both but it's largely dependent on the type of toy and what part of my body is being played with.

If a stingy single tail is being cracked against my ass over and over, and I start to growl 'sfs', I pray that my growl will be met with a thuddy paddle (it rarely is, but a girl can hope! Lol)

I love the sting of a bamboo cane, but I also adore the thud of a hard, heavy metal cane.. And it depends on placement of that too. I'd much rather have thuddy pain during a bastinado session than stingy pain.

I guess thudd is easier for me to take, but I love the immediate heat and raised welt that stingy toys tend to bring me. Mmm it's all delicious 😋
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 21, 2020
Stingy.

Getting spanked with an electric paddle is the best. Because it's the worst. It can go on and on and on and on and on--if you've been REALLY bad--and your poor behind will never get used to it, or get numb, or turn into a bloody mess.

Really punishing. Serves you right.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 21, 2020
Stingy!

Whips, canes. The one I have enjoyed the most so far in things having experienced, was a piece of conveyor belt cut into a strip... it was heavy, so there was some lovely weight behind it, however, the impact was still stingy... very satisfying for everyone involved 😊
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 21, 2020
@Bunnie!

I have a nice, heavy piece of conveyer belt too. It's so peculiar I thought I must be the only one. Haven't yet figured out how to put a nice-looking handle on it, but I'm working on it. But you're right. It's the perfect thuddy-stingy combination.
Dominanttrait​(dom male){K}
My K prefers thuddy: vintage hair brushes, ping pong paddles, my leather gloved hand

I enjoy using stingy: crops, canes, tawse - I love the way stingy implements welt.

Play Safe, Play Often