Online now
Online now

Married or single subs?

subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, }
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020

Married to my Mistress(soon)

subbieoo​(sub male){Yes, } • Feb 10, 2020
Well, I'm engaged. We've been together a long time. She has two children under 18 that she ( we) share custody of. We are in the process of buying a house. It's not always easy to live a 24/7 lifestyle. We do the best we can. I acknowledge that we live a FLR. The rest comes after that because I am a sub. I dont take off my collar. It's the same one she gave me years ago. Everything was right from day one. I knew. She didn't. My dad told me when I was young " you'll know you're right when you don't question yourself" She was/ is the only person I've ever felt this way about. Took a lifetime of learning
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Mine are single until they are mine That is my only choice.

Mistress to me means experienced Dominant Woman Owner which I am.

A married man has given his heart so he cannot give it in full to another therefore he either does pick up at a Fetish club or goes to a ProDomme and politely negotiates his kink to her pay-for-play terms in a adult way.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
A British Mistress
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020

Re: Married or single subs?

subspace eater wrote:
...what should be the better option? Being married and "cheating" on tour wife when you play with a domme from time to time? Or being single and live the lifestyle at it's full, attending events, visiting prodommes and trying to find a Mistress to serve, but knowing that you will just be one of his many slaves, and giving up so to have a significant other with whom you can share your live?

Personally, i'd pretty much any option is better than "cheating." You do put "cheating" in quotes though, so i don't know who's version of cheating you are quoting. i go with the more basic, traditional definition of breaking the rules or doing something on the sly.

Lying and hiding are big issues with cheating. You are not only lying to your significant other, i think you end up lying to your self, and then all you are living is an illusion.

Some problems with that kind of cheating is your life becomes compartmentalized, which i'm not suggesting is a bad thing in and of itself, the 'bad' part of it to me is how it leaves your significant other out of that part of your life through lying and hiding. i don't think it's "cheating" if it's done in the context of an open relationship, even if there is some compartmentalization going on. i think there can be a logic to relational arrangements where people get significant needs met through more than one person. Some are lucky enough to get enough of their most pressing needs met through one relationship, enough to sustain a relationship. But then, half of all marriages, in the US at least, end in divorce... so apparently the marriage formula merits scrutiny.

If commitment, such as that found in a marriage type relationship, is an important factor, polyamory seems a possibility.