Online now
Online now

Lingerie

emmmllliiininenine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 15, 2021

My reply

My personal favorite is stockings and black laced dresses or short romper-like lingerie. I do not like the 2 pieces most of the time personally i love the way it feels to connect but also see lots of skin outside of it. Thigh high socks and a white see through small tight shirt feels sexy to me personally when i wear that. I’m not a huge fan of skirts, though a lot of guys tell me they like that. I preferred the short dresses lingerie over that. Hope that helps! icon_smile.gif also i love the other responses i share many those too!
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 15, 2021
I have lingerie and fetish-wear but my favorite outfit is a snakeskin gray on black patterned low-cut body suit,
a black sheer wrap about my waist that opens right at the bottom of the body suit just above the thigh hi's.
Black or nude thigh hi stockings and Black heels.

Sheer wraps and lace coverups are found in the bathing suit section of every store in season. You can do wonders
with them.

H*
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Jan 15, 2021
I absolutely love all types of lingerie, my closet would agree. I would have to say my favorite is my corsets, with a lacy panties, thigh highs topped with lace and my Manalos or Choos. I feel sexy and powerful all at once.
SinMaster
3 years ago • Mar 7, 2021

Lingerie

SinMaster • Mar 7, 2021
I’m a mature male that likes an older look just a black garter belt, black silk stockings with seams and black leather fmh and a black domino mask.
CSI
CSI
3 years ago • Mar 8, 2021
CSI • Mar 8, 2021
Corsets, stockings, garters and heels makes me feel absolutely delectable. Sexy and stylish, although not the easiest to get out of.
Kelpi
3 years ago • Mar 8, 2021
Kelpi • Mar 8, 2021
Stockings no idea why but I have always loved stcokings.
KisforKitten​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Mar 9, 2021
As many have noted all lingerie is good lingerie icon_smile.gif

However, my favourite would probably have to be seamed stockings with a garter belt and stilettos with a pair of knickers I have had for years that are red and lacy and almost like boy shorts, sort of, that make my bum look twice the size.

The heel elongating the leg and then the seam following on that elongation. The garter hooks pulling the stockings and almost squeezing the thigh and then the knickers enhancing and accentuating my bum is perfect!!

No bra which I know sounds weird but I just never find bras flatter me tons.