Online now
Online now

How to Institute Orgasm Control

Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Feb 10, 2020

How to Institute Orgasm Control

Hello everyone. I'm requesting some information if anyone has some. My Master has requested that I figure out how to give Him control of my orgasms. Not only making me cum when He tells me to, but also staying on the edge no matter what, or stopping them in midstream. I have found articles on the internet about it, and I am working on a hypnosis script to accomplish the same, and I would like to hear from folks that have been able to make this happen. Is there anyone here that can help me?

Thanks!
xwillowx{Not lookin}
xwillowx{Not lookin} • Feb 10, 2020
Following because I'm curious as well! Great question icon_smile.gif
zash
zash • Feb 10, 2020
Me too ... very curious , I can’t wait to read the answers:)
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Feb 10, 2020
I have had a lot of luck with integrating tics into play in order to better control orgasms. It is not something you can do quickly or easily, and your Dom really needs to have a good sense of how to get you going for this to work.
Having an orgasm requires a certain amount of mental focus, even if it is not entirely conscious, so there is a decent amount of room for controlling orgasms mentally. This can go both ways. As you play and your Dom brings you to orgasm, try adding a particular element to your play (nipple stimulation, smacking your ass, maybe even a code word if you become especially good with it). Over time, it will become something that your body starts to expect when cumming, even to the point of interrupting the process of the orgasm if it does now happen. This is kind of the same concept that goes with hypnosis, except that hypnosis is typically more of a short term tic response and may not be powerful enough to stop or cause an orgasm. The same process can be used to stop an orgasm if you adopt a tic that takes you out of the mental space to occupy when you orgasm.
    The most loved post in topic
zash
zash • Feb 10, 2020
Misterasmodai wrote:
I have had a lot of luck with integrating tics into play in order to better control orgasms. It is not something you can do quickly or easily, and your Dom really needs to have a good sense of how to get you going for this to work.
Having an orgasm requires a certain amount of mental focus, even if it is not entirely conscious, so there is a decent amount of room for controlling orgasms mentally. This can go both ways. As you play and your Dom brings you to orgasm, try adding a particular element to your play (nipple stimulation, smacking your ass, maybe even a code word if you become especially good with it). Over time, it will become something that your body starts to expect when cumming, even to the point of interrupting the process of the orgasm if it does now happen. This is kind of the same concept that goes with hypnosis, except that hypnosis is typically more of a short term tic response and may not be powerful enough to stop or cause an orgasm. The same process can be used to stop an orgasm if you adopt a tic that takes you out of the mental space to occupy when you orgasm.

Is it possible ( just before orgasm when you have the picture in your head that is arousing you the most )to not being able to orgasm until you have that picture and scene in your mind and is the body controlled by the mind “scene”

Z
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
It is possible, sometimes even unintentionally. A mental image can be just as effective as a physical occurrence. It just takes time and focus to get yourself to the point where you can control this.
zash
zash • Feb 10, 2020
Misterasmodai wrote:
It is possible, sometimes even unintentionally. A mental image can be just as effective as a physical occurrence. It just takes time and focus to get yourself to the point where you can control this.

But how can you master this ? Is it only a one choice that you go with , or is it possible to work out few different ways ?
How the body would recognise and react ?

Would it be better to just learn only one way, so the body would be ready once hear , feel or see to react ?

Z
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
You can try adding multiple images or tics to achieve your ends, but keep in mind that the more you add, the longer it will take to set in and the more likely you are to have a difficult time breaking free of the necessity, should you choose to do so.
Mastering it is tedious. It sounds s helpful to find an image that already causes a response in you, then to build on that. Make sure the image is in your mind every time you orgasm, and try to hold off on cumming until you have it clear. You can even try edging yourself (bringing yourself to the brink of orgasm, then backing off), then putting the image in your mind and finally allowing yourself to cum.
zash
zash • Feb 10, 2020
Misterasmodai wrote:
You can try adding multiple images or tics to achieve your ends, but keep in mind that the more you add, the longer it will take to set in and the more likely you are to have a difficult time breaking free of the necessity, should you choose to do so.
Mastering it is tedious. It sounds s helpful to find an image that already causes a response in you, then to build on that. Make sure the image is in your mind every time you orgasm, and try to hold off on cumming until you have it clear. You can even try edging yourself (bringing yourself to the brink of orgasm, then backing off), then putting the image in your mind and finally allowing yourself to cum.

Thanks 😊
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
The key is diligence and repetition. The more focused you are on ensuring that you have that image every time you cum, the more quickly and effectively it will work for you.