Online now
Online now

Define in your own words Daddy Dom

LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
4 years ago • Feb 16, 2020
Bunnie and Kitten expressed my thoughts. Being a Brat I crave the safety of the backyard play Bunnie described and feeling free to be my sassy self. My Daddy Dom pleasures in my sass and reigns me in when it’s a little much but he delights in my personality —that is the difference to me in the Daddy/little/brat dynamic.. Daddy wants the playfulness and will intervene when it’s needed but he smiles and laughs at my sass knowing he will control it shortly. I always have a safe harbor in his arms when I’m overwhelmed. He’s a perfect match for me.
LordofPain56
4 years ago • Feb 16, 2020
LordofPain56 • Feb 16, 2020
Not having read any of the other responses yet, my thought is that a Daddy Dom actually ACTS like a father to a daughter in the loving, caring, nurturing sense and is always gentle and protective. It seems that they cater to a type of girl who call themselves "little's"
Now me, I am a sadist, a brutal monster in the bedroom, but I am also loving, caring and a good teacher of many topics but I'm sure no one has ever accused me of being very gentle. I am kindof a mixture of sadist, CDD, HOH and Daddy Doms.