Online now
Online now

Meaning of good girl?

Purple Freesia{Taken}
4 years ago • Feb 6, 2020

Meaning of good girl?

Purple Freesia{Taken} • Feb 6, 2020
Failry new to this world - so forgive me for the question...

I hear good girl frequently and I don't really have an understanding of what it means - I have list of meanings, however they seem to be just words on a page.

Wondering when you say it; what do you mean?

And, when you hear it what do you think?

Thank you in advance,
I
Samsea​(dom male)

Good girl

Samsea​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2020
The comment 'good girl' is what it makes you personally feel when you hear it.

If you are unlucky and did not grow up within a loving family then the words will give you butterflies for sure. They can be for any reason, or none at all, I have witnessed at first had the reaction when it's been used for the first time, as with me it's praise, or just reinforcement of how she looks, behaves or responds to a certain situation. As a Dom and a farther the words come naturally to me so it's never forced, not something that I even have to think about. If you dress nice, are clean, smell nice, they are all perfect reasons to compliment your submissive.

The best moment for me is when she kneels and looks up at me, just a 'good girl' or a kiss on the forehead sets the tone for what we do. To me, if you are a submissive then you please me without even trying by your demeanour, your look, your smile. Then you are a good girl.

PS. It's not an age thing to be called a good girl, no matter is you are eighteen of sixty eight...

Sam
    The most loved post in topic
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 6, 2020
I can tell you what "good boy" means to a lot of submissive guys--including me.

It's a wonderfully magic phrase. With proper conditioning, just hearing those two words from Mommy or Daddy (or however you identify your dom) is almost as good as having an orgasm.

And that's because for a lot of people, submission is not all pain and humiliation. It is about learning obedience by means of rewards as well as punishments.

"Good boy" is the perfect reward because it is a reminder of your essential inferiority, while at the same time bestowintg praise that is especially sweet because it is affectionate. (Of course, it suggests what a doting parent says to a beloved child, but the connotations are not necessarily as specific as that.)

As you will notice, it's very easy to over-think this.
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
Good girl, to me is you did something good, something right, something to please your Dom/me. For me, I love hearing it. It is reassurance and it makes me feel connected to the Domme. It is exactly the perfect thing to hear, to me anyways.
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2020
Like others said, it's to show the Doms pleasure mostly. I have also used the phrase to rewire a submissives thinking pattern's. Sometimes one can have destructive or negative impulses or question themselves and I use this phrase to reinforce not just pleasing behavior directed at me but also when I see them begin to have constructive thoughts or actions.

Like a dog click trainer or target training for horses etc.... it's to get her to react and set good actions in motion verses sliding intonation whole of despair or confusion.
Wolfwhip​(dom male)
Wolfwhip​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2020
I suppose, in my opinion, it just means that my sub has done something that pleases me. It can have a bit of other meanings but overall it's a simple means of praising ones submissive. It isn't degrading but it isn't elevating them above their dom either. There is a sense of authority to it.
LitAngel​(sub female)
LitAngel​(sub female) • Feb 6, 2020
For me as a babygirl when my daddy says that to me i melt i live for those words... it means that i pleased him or i did something that he agrees with sexual or nonsexual... the tone he uses to say it has authority all the time and i love it....
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
Unfortunately I’m just going to sound like a broken record, but good girl indicates for me that you as a sub have done something that pleases your Dom and it doesn’t have to be sexual in nature.

For me those two words send a smile to my face and a shiver down my spine!
ImABadVixen​(sub female)
ImABadVixen​(sub female) • Feb 6, 2020
Growing up. I was always hearing how I wasn't good enough. They regretted adopting me. To be honest When I first heard Good girl, I cried. Even though it was just thru a text. Those 2 words ment the world to me. I felt like I did something right for a change. I felt fluttering, happy and pleased.