Online now
Online now

St Valentine’s Day

zash
4 years ago • Feb 14, 2020

St Valentine’s Day

zash • Feb 14, 2020
St Valentine’s Day icon_smile.gif or is it Valentine’s Day every day when you are with the correct partner?

Do you plan something special on this day ? Is it important for you to make your loved one special on this day ? Do you buy roses lol or is just another day in a Paradise

https://youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI

Z
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 14, 2020
When I was married, I liked to send showy presents to my wife at her office on Valentine's Day, her birthday, our anniversary, etc., mostly to encourage her coworkers to gossip about our barely concealed D/s relationship, which gave us both a slight exhibitionistic thrill. (Sometimes the extravagance got a little out of hand, as when I paid to have a message about how much I worshipped her displayed in moving lights over and over again on top of our local savings & loan. But it did cause talk, which was the desired effect.)
    The most loved post in topic
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Feb 14, 2020
My partners and I are typically ‘Make Every Day Valentine’s’ people, though we usually end up doing something (an event or workshop) simply because it is Valentine’s themed and therefore, on Valentine’s Day.