Online now
Online now

What do you wish you were told when you were brand new

Katey
6 years ago • Oct 3, 2017
Katey • Oct 3, 2017
Choose carefully, a collar is emotionally very similar to a wedding ring.
DrJokerTearMiser​(sadist male)
6 years ago • Oct 4, 2017
U cant change a person.... I was with a woman for two years that always swore she try.... I even married her on that belief. She showed every sign of being right on the edge of being everything i craved. But every time she would "try" it would be a disaster. It almost destroyed me as a person and sent me through several bouts of self-doubt and depresion. Find someone who love u and fits u just the way they are.
Jessica_Jewlz​(sub female)
6 years ago • Oct 4, 2017
I dont have much to add as i was only introduced 3 weeks ago. So far the hardest part has been gdtting in the mindset, working on controlling my smart assed mouth and PATIENCE.
MrBastardSir
6 years ago • Oct 13, 2017
MrBastardSir • Oct 13, 2017
You don't have to do it all at once.
Grow into your desires.
Be patient, regardless of your role.
Nobody is a true mind reader.
Being a sadist is ok as long as the ruoes of consent are followed.
TheEdge​(other male)
6 years ago • Oct 14, 2017

I wish

TheEdge​(other male) • Oct 14, 2017
I wish I was told “sex is a bonus”
I mean back then I don’t know if I would understand what it really meant but I think it would have caused me understand it earlier.
WaterDominant​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 15, 2017

move on

WaterDominant​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2017
Not everyone would be the love of my life and when it's time to move on, some are just good fucks and over the next day.
Mr White​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 30, 2017
Mr White​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2017
There are no standardized rules to kink, BDSM, D/s, DD/lg. Whatever alphabet you use, there are no rules that everyone has to follow, except the other golden rule of Consent. Everything else is just guidelines and good ideas. You don't have to follow anything you don't want to. Lastly the only real thing is communication and negotiation.
Ragnhildbrat​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 4, 2017
Ragnhildbrat​(sub female) • Nov 4, 2017
That your Dom will have their own style of play and rule. If your Dom changes then so do the rules and play. Also your Dom will have your best intersted at heart.
redass333​(masochist female){Owned by M}
6 years ago • Nov 8, 2017
That there are a lot of wanna be's out there. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable until you have met and trust your partner. Its ok to say no. You are not a doormat just because your submissive. Take you time and ask questions,, a lot of questions.