Online now
Online now

Sub Drought of 2018

LadyLeo92​(switch female)
6 years ago • Jan 25, 2018

Sub Drought of 2018

LadyLeo92​(switch female) • Jan 25, 2018
I am new here and even though I appreciate dominant men. I can not appreciate the call me sir after 5 messages and no consent to being a pet, sub, baby girl what have you. Chill out all this is really bringing out my dom side because I'm tired of people not letting me make my own decisions I'm a grown ass woman who does and subs to who I please if they give a chance to really even get to know them first of all. I know doms are serious but doms are people too and ik you don't want a sub up your ass ASAP I mean unless you are into that, Anyways had to rant.
    The most loved post in topic
TalentedOptimist​(dom male){open}
6 years ago • Jan 29, 2018
Fully heard. It works the other way around also. Subs asking for full commitment and “I love your” five messages in. I like to accommodate but I’m not a sugar daddy or a parent to help someone through their child hood issues.

Maybe we all just need to chill. And what is with all the hey daddy messages with no picture, no bio, and no context?
Asteria​(neither female)
6 years ago • Jan 29, 2018
Asteria​(neither female) • Jan 29, 2018
Well, such messages make at least one thing easier - you know from the very beginning that something is not going to work, so you won't waste too much time on someone who is not the right person.

D/s relationships just like any others take some time to buid and they require (sometimes) huge effort and patience.