Online now
Online now

BDSM Club

MrsPflughoeft​(switch female){Yes, my hu}
4 years ago • Feb 17, 2020

BDSM Club

We were wondering, how do you find a BDSM club near you if you're thinking of joining one? As a couple, we'd like to see the BDSM club scene as well since it might give us ideas within our own play time. I know a bit more about BDSM than my husband does, but we are both learning yet so any help would be appreciated.
DaddyDrago​(dom male){LilAmethys}
4 years ago • Feb 17, 2020
If you aren't on FetLife yet consider doing so, if for no other reason than the events link.
In the search bar on FetLife you can type in your nearest big city and click search. You'll discover names of people and groups et cetera from that city. There is also a tab for events.
These will lead you to lunches in the area if it's large enough, BDSM clubs and what their calendar is for the given month. Again, provided that your city is large enough. Clicking on the event that may interest you will lead you to information on how to reach out to the organizers and what requirements you must meet for getting in order to attend if there are any.

Happy hunting!
Lossofalme
4 years ago • Feb 18, 2020
Lossofalme • Feb 18, 2020
I am NOT a fan of Fet, but it really is "the place" to look for events and clubs in your area.

You can search by region (not just a formal country or state or city name, but by regional "nicknames" as well.... Like "bay area" or "up" or "tidewater"), and get a feel for what is out there.

Also, larger cities like NYC or Orlando have kink clubs that have their own websites and advertising. You can find them (and their reviews) through Google.
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Feb 18, 2020
I agree that Fetlife is a good resource for events. I also am not a massive fan. I find it very busy, and Iit had a unified forum instead of the group forum things.

If you're in a major European city, there's a website called http://thekinkytourist.com/ which has links to local groups, major events, shops, kinky hotels, etc. - try looking there as well.