Online now
Online now

Worst pick up line....THAT WORKED

Sami A​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 22, 2020
Sami A​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2020
Wasn't from a Dom but when I was in college some dorky guy said the moonlight on my breast look so amazing we should F and well we did! So probably that!! lol
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 22, 2020
The man who was to become my (ex) husband lay with me for hours gazing at the stars and discussing Leonardo Da Vinci. He absolutely blew me away icon_biggrin.gif ... years later he admitted to completely winging it and actually knew very little about him lol.

What he didn’t realise was that I kind of had already realised that... but the fact that he was willing to lay there and discuss it anyway was what won me over.

The funny thing is that in his eyes... his actual “pick up” attempt was taking me out in his boat and showing me the area from the water (which was also amazing). He didn’t realise he already had me by then.
    The most loved post in topic
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Feb 22, 2020
Not a line but an act
I was working in a lab and I cut my finger
A man I had been interested in came over to me put my finger in his mouth and sucked on it.
From there it was on
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Feb 22, 2020
Wonderful! Could only end 2 ways lol... in bed or fired... icon_smile.gif
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 25, 2020
Early in my career I traveled with a group for work. Every night we would go out for diner and drinks, one guy would go around the bar and ask every women 1 by 1 if they wanted to go back to his room and fuck. Rejection after rejection... he would do it even if she was with a guy. Every night he took a women back to his room.

We asked him why he did that, he said it's a game of numbers. In every bar, there is at least 1 who will do it. He just had to find her.
MissLiz​(sub female)
MissLiz​(sub female) • Feb 25, 2020
In my case, I was the one doing the picking up. Was at a bar after work with a friend and walked by the pool table area. Saw a guy I liked and said "God knows I like a man who can handle his stick." A night of vigorous sex and a what's your name again in the morning followed by a thank you and a fare thee well. Never saw him again.
Edmond Dantes​(dom male)
Edmond Dantes​(dom male) • Feb 25, 2020
A friend and I were on a night out when he spotted a woman he thought was sexy as fuck. She was with a group of other women so he refused to approach her even though I caught a little eye contact going on between them. So I waded into the group and put on the Mr Confident charm (which buys me about 20 seconds). It was not long before the woman asked about my friend still standing at the other end of the room on his own. I told her to ignore him as he was in a committed relationship and she would never seduce him no matter how hard she tried.

Within 30 minutes she was leading my very willing friend out the door.

I did explain to my very tired looking friend the next day why he had been ravaged all night by such a beautiful woman.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Feb 25, 2020
I never used them. I only say what I mean. If it was cheesy it was because I meant it.

However, my father used all of them on my mother. She turned him down flat. Then a couple of days later on the other side of the state. My mother went to a BBQ from a friend of the family. The next door neighbors kid turned out to be my father. Then he came to her house after work every day forever. Even got my grandmother to allow him to come in the house. They are still happily married. He follows her around everyday. So they work.