Online now
Online now

Worst pick up line....THAT WORKED

SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
My now husband works at a store that I did before I was transferred. A month or so go by and I got a phone call from him on the work phone. His pick up line? "I'm bored, want to text?" And the rest as they say is history.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
A former play partner and I chatted on Fet for a while and once I finally agreed to give him my number, the first thing he sent me was a picture of him bent over in a football hiking stance with the ball between his feet and his ass bent over towards the camera, with a message “do these pants make my butt look big?”

He knew I was nervous about giving a “stranger” my number and so he chose to make me unexpectedly laugh to ease my nerves. It worked. We lightheartedly joked and chatted for a while before things inevitably got intense and kinky.
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 26, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 26, 2020
My future wife, who knew I was reading the Romantic Poets, plopped down on a sofa next to me at a college party--lots of drugs and whisky going on--and smiled like a pussycat and batted her eyelashes and said "Tell me all about Kubla Khan." I love a woman who loves alliteration and onomatopoeia and baby talk. So I gave her a couple of Coleridge tidbits. And she purred that Coleridge sounded absolutely fascinating, and then with her hashish eyes wide as saucers, she put her hand between my legs and did a little exploring with her fingertips. Which was actually what did the trick. We could have skipped the Coleridge.
suddens​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 28, 2020
suddens​(sub male) • Nov 28, 2020
I am relatively new here and am enjoying the site and the people that are here! Thanks for being you and glad to witness all your thoughts. This is my first post to anything that I've seen on here!

So have had a cdl since 2006. Drove over the road long haul with a eighteen wheeler. Ended up in Waco, TX and had to stay there over the weekend.

Went into the truck stop to eat. And took my laptop. I sat down and ordered coffee, and started working.

I heard a beautiful sounding laugh and looked up to see this gorgeous raven haired tall ( 6' 2"} woman walk in with a friend. I seriously thought if she gave me a shot I wont be single anymore!

Coffee showed up and they brought sugar in paper packets. Cant stand that kind of sugar it tastes like cardboard not sugar, so i went to the bar to ask for regular sugar! On the way back i passed the ladies table and saw she was about to rip open sugar packets herself! I stopped and asked her ( would like some sugar) that I had? She looked at me like I had grown horns lol! She said no ! I said yes ma'am have a great meal and enjoy your coffee!

Went back to my table and noticed her watching me ! And after awhile she came over and sat down and ultimately invited me to their table! Actually married her and would probably still be married if she hadn't become a bad alcoholic..

Pick up line:::: would you like some sugar!
The original Her​(switch female)
Oh god, ending in a relationship? I don't know anything about that, because I'd never try to genuinely start a relationship with someone based off of a pick-up line. It's not my style at all, and I want potential significant others to know what I'm like from the start.

However, one that works like a charm is always "Hi, I'm not terrible looking, I'm kinky and experienced (especially for my age), and I'm interested in you. Let's fuck."
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 28, 2020
The best not the worst..

Well he already had me but the tipping point I would say (and one of my fondest memories of him now that he has passed) was our first weekend together at this lovely mom and pop hotel. The bar area of the restaurant had a piano. Over dinner (we were all dressed up and shiny) I mentioned that I'd always loved the piano. My father wouldn't let me take classes - too cheap, but honestly anyone could be playing and I'd be mesmerized.

So after dinner I go into the ladies room and I hear the piano playing thinking it was on auto. It was a player piano as well.

As someone came into the rest room, the double doors to the bathroom opened up and there he is. I can see him framed in the door sitting at this baby grand piano playing for me. I glided out of the door as other women were already gathering around it to listen. He never said he could play.

But that was it. Done and done. He could have asked me anything at that point and I would have said yes.
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
I've a few...

but all have a real story behind them.

Husband #1: *knock on college room door day 1* "Hi, you're coming to play cards." "I am?" "Yes, you are." *grabs hand and gently pulls him out the door. Him over his shoulder to new roommate "uh, Justin, apparently I'm going to play cards!"

only short term relationship with a Dom I ever had: "I'm enturely sure this is going to be the single weirdest message you have ever received, but after running across your thread and reading it about 20 times, I've got to ask..... were we married?" "yes, that is the single weirdest message I've ever gotten. No, I'm entirely certain we've never been married as I've never been married in the first place. I've got to ask, however was that a genuine question?" "Yep! You read exactly like my ex husband, only if he'd gotten his act together."

only short term vanilla relationship: Dude came up to where I was sitting on a rocking chair at a lake, coughed to get my attention "Assalam Alaikom, sister, I'm sorry to bother, but can we talk?" "Sure. grab a rocker" "My name is Younis and you are not going to believe me, but I've been searching for you for two months." *blank stare* he continued "I saw you walking here on a Sunday at the farmer's market, and I've come back every weekend for weeks looking for you. I know you may not believe me, but you were wearing a white skirt and a pink blouse walking *points* that way. I passed you and you looked right at me, though maybe not purposefully. I was with my friends and I stopped, crossed the street came again to pass you to see you again. When I met my friends again I told them I was going to marry you." (It took me a few minutes to reply, but his story was legit. See, it had been the only Sunday I had off in 10 months. I remembered the day exactly, and i remembered what I had been going to get when walking *that way*, though I had no recollection of this man.) I ended up giving him my number, and as I walked away before I was out of sight my phone rang. He answered and said he wanted to teach me an expression "Inty Amar Arbatashr" (you are as beautiful as the full moon) I had to know that it was really your number before I let you out of my sight. I swear to God someday I'm going to marry you.
He was a good man. I have nothing but love for him.

my first Dominant messaged me on collarme and told me "I'm terribly sorry for the uninvited message, but I have to share the laugh with you that I just had. I've passed your profile many times and was never really moved to message you. However, today I read it again and realized you are NOT indeed a fisting crossdressing chef. You are a FISHING CROSSTITICHING chef! I hope that makes you laugh as much as it did me. I don't think I've ever seen anyone include their real life interests in the way you have, well done.
~Ted.
We had a beautiful relationship and I'm forever grateful for all that he was to me.

My ex ex and first Daddy... I was on a thread "do you have a crush on the person above you" I'd never seen him before ever, but I thought eh, why the hell not... so I said "kinda maybe. Could be" He messaged me "Really?!" So I had looked back through his last few posts and one of them was him singing a song in Welsh so I sent him a clip of me singing something prefaced with "DON'T LAUGH!" Apparently the "don't laugh" did it. He offered me a box fort to hang out in. I promptly declaired war on the box fort, but replaced it with my pillow fort and dubbed him the honorary guardian and keeper of the pillow fort. In that moment he was adorable.

ex husband: "I know they say you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince, but I'm thinking this is one you need to be saved from." (a dude named "froggy" was trolling me in a chat room.) ^___^

Jeez I have a lot of these 😛
last one. A significant relationship years ago started when a dude and I were having a random factoid bout kinda figuring out we had WAY too much in common. So it ended when he said: "If you can name me any song by they might be giants I'm going to be tempted to propose to you *right now* ... to which I started typing the lyrics to Dr. Worm, because Particle man would have been way too trite.

~Faith
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 29, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2020
My example is not one of a successful pickup line, but pretty damn funny! A friend of mine in middle school was constantly saying stupid shit to girls, sometimes it worked, sometimes not. But as time went on, he got worse and worse, as an example, he walked up to a girl he didn't know at a skating rink, and asked her to "borrow her tits" for awhile... it got pretty embarrassing, but .. also entertaining as he got his face whacked pretty hard most of the time, and on a few occasions, got his "bells" jingled.

Well one day we were all in the mall (5 of us hung out together) and we got on his shit about how he treated girls with the random comments. So he offered us a bet, he had a "new" line he was going to use on a girl in the mall, if it failed .. he would tone down his shit, it if succeeded, we had to shut up and let him be about it. So he picks out this very attractive blonde girl in the mall, walks up to her, and says " Want to sit on my face?" Not missing a beat, the girl replies "why ... you want to compare assholes?"

Needless to say, we won and got the boy on a shorter leash at least .... icon_smile.gif
BertThunderhorse
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021
BertThunderhorse • Jan 14, 2021
"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but my cell phone seems to be broken..... It doesn't have your number......"