Online now
Online now

clamps that stay on, but aren't too "extreme" for beginner

witty bratty sub​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020

clamps that stay on, but aren't too "extreme" for

adjustable clamps that I have used so far seem to always fall off. I want ones that stay on but aren't crazy painful, as I'm still working my way up to being able to handle more pain sensations. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!!!
The Captain​(dom male)
The Captain​(dom male) • Feb 24, 2020
WISH has got quite a large selection that you can pick up for a small price to test what's suitable.

Happy hunting.

Cap
MissLiz​(sub female)
MissLiz​(sub female) • Feb 24, 2020
I am very much new, but have recently purchased the magnetic kind at a local store. Have not tried them yet, but an option.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
Which have you tried?

The least extreme ones (to me) are the ones that look like tweezers and have a slide to adjust. I’ve never had them come off, but I have small nipples.

The next step up are probably the ones that look like a duck/goose bill, for lack of a better description. They pinch and have rubber covers and you can take those covers off to increase intensity.

Clover clamps aren’t going to go anywhere, but I don’t recommend them for beginners. I have a hate/love relationship with them. If I’m not properly worked up I want to die when he pulls those out.

To build up some tolerance I love just good old fashioned wooden clothes pins. Then the plastic ones. Then the ones that look more like a clamp but are made of plastic. Dollar stores are a great place to find fun ouchie things for nipple play.

As mentioned before... wish has a large selection of clamps. Cheap enough to order most of them (I have! Lol). There is a company called Spartacus that produces a whole bunch of different ones from benign to extreme.... No thank you alligator clamps!.... my local “toy” store carries the full line. I’m fascinated/terrified of some of them.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
The ones I have used also fall off. But I have seen some magnetic ones that look interesting. They look like tiny marbles made of steel. Being magnetic, I would guess they might work better, but not sure. If anyone else knows, would be great to find out.
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Feb 24, 2020
I find the magnetic ones to be very intense and painful (and I’m someone who can occasionally take/enjoy a clover clamp), and even worse, they’re hard to remove without causing even more intense pinching because they’re magnetic; just my two cents!
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
I have bought several sets of clamps and for one reason or another usually default to clothespins. They are super cheap and you can get them almost anywhere and extremely effective no matter the size of what you're clipping them to. Highly recommend this route, they are also fun to rapidly and abruptly pull off, they leave neat little bruises, and are just generally a great way to terrorize somebody. ❤. My poor kitten.

-JB
    The most loved post in topic
MRachelM​(sub female)
4 years ago • Feb 25, 2020
MRachelM​(sub female) • Feb 25, 2020
I'm with Djinni, I like the aesthetic and simplicity of hemp rope and wooden clothespins. They're also pretty forgiving for a beginner.