Online now
Online now

How I punished " bad girl ", my good friend

Patrik3838
6 years ago • Jul 18, 2017

How I punished " bad girl ", my good friend

Patrik3838 • Jul 18, 2017
I'm 41yo bi boy and love long petting, kissing edging, watching partner's pleasure during orgasm, this is such amazing. But that's all let say " normal" but here is another sthing what makes me absolutely out of control. I love to watch mjy partner exercising and sweating, than more than better. I'll never forget my David. I was 25yo at time we started to date, David was 20yo pretty blond hair boy with blue eyes who
loved to exercise and always tried to put all his energy into exercising. Most times he ended up bathed in sweat and I loved so much to pet his body, smearing sweat pouring from him and gentle making him aroused, it was easy to get Dave aroused. My cock was hard just because of being such close to him. David was moaning, I wiped off his body little bit if he did sweat too much. Then came his usually very strong orgasm what increased my arousal to maximum. Sometimes I finished myself by fucking him, I didn't last too long really,and my cum on his body mixed with my sweat and maybe even bigger pleasure I reached when I pressed tightly to my boy's body, felt how sweat still pouring from him and could smell his body, his natural scent. He was very clean boy and showered always right before exercise. I was happy for his pleasure, loved him as person and enjoy to smell his body. I would never think that orgasm can be such strong and also often nicely flooded my younger boy with my cum.
Then I had more boys and girls and always loved them sweating a lot
Last year after being longer time alone I somehow started to talk with my friend Alisha I new already for longer time. Sometimes She is nice 10 years younger girl than I'm, unfortunately married but we somehow got close with some help nice wine and Alisha t you thabody and know to me that she'd love to try something like being in submissive role and being punished tto by her partner for being bad girl. And her husband doesn't have understanding for anything unusual. I looked I her eyes : " Alisha, do you trust me.? I'd love to try this with you. " She agreed pretty fast and we set up our date at my place. First we showered together and she asked me : " So whats the punishment for bad girl. " I said : " I know you like running on the belt and I also have a running belt here in my small tarted exercise room. However tod ay's running will be harder because it is over 100F , exactly es 40C. I'll stay naked and have this sexy sport clothes for bad girl Alisha. She didn't protest at all and started to run, soon she started to sweat , shirt getting all wet ..In half hour I said her it was enough . I took off hero clothes and whispered that I want to pet her because punishment is over and now I'm bad boy who needs to be satisfied . But girls first. She was fingering her pussy and I was caressinge her body. Soon she reached nice orgasm. She sad : " Thank you, it was nice, now you cum earn my bad boy." I kissed her and whispered : " let me smell your body, love to smell you dear but if I can, I want to fuck you, I'm really aroused but I want to cum allover your body, yes, Alisha. Now came the moment, I took my cock out and four spurts of cum covered her sweaty body.
If here is some girl or boy like me, I'm looking for steady partner but still want to cum allover your sweaty body. So horny again ...
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Jul 18, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 18, 2017
Hot! I recommend starting a blog and sharing your stories/experiences there so people can 'follow' you. Glad to see you're having fun!