Online now
Online now

SubFrenzy

Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 4, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2020
From a Dom perspective... sub frenzy behavior by the sub themselves is the rushing of a relationship. Sometimes a sub feels your the amazing Dom they have always dreamt of and want to know how can they earn a collar.

Their are 2 sides to this phenomenon I think. The overwhelming response of Doms looking to pick off easy prey.... yeah, I went there....
And the overwhelming desire of a submissive who really does mean well but might be a bit naive.

At the end of the day, it's a good idea to take it slow and think through what you're after.

Be authentic,
Tell the truth ,
And listen.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Mar 5, 2020
Bunnie • Mar 5, 2020
I liken us to addicts. We get a taste of something that makes us feel good, and we want more, more, more. It takes a while to work out “the dosage” that works well for you as an individual that has your own preferences and tastes.

Arriving in this place can be a huge ego boost. We see it everywhere. Finally the validation we’ve been seeking our whole lives. We’re noticed... we’re told we’re important... we’re told we’re enough.

Take a step back for a moment though, and ask yourself... what are these people basing the things they’re telling me off? A few words on a profile and a few lines of conversation? It may even seem like someone finally “sees the real you.” And after a very long time of feeling unseen... that can feel like water to a dying plant.

As reluctant as I have become to make suggestions to newbies these days, because rarely have I experienced anyone willing to listen beyond the distraction and excitement of all the sparkles... I would say it’s simply a time thing.

There’s no special anecdote. As much as we all like to pretend we didn’t experience it... we all did to a degree lol. It’s impossible not to. Every beginner makes mistakes. That’s how learning occurs. The aim is to make mistakes that aren’t harmful or damaging (physically/emotionally/spiritually/mentally).

As I just wrote somewhere else... “follow your heart, but remember to take your head with you.”
CapnRick​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 6, 2020
CapnRick​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2020
Nobody's yet mentioned one of the real pitfalls of sub frenzy ---nude pictures.
I've met several subs along the way who let their enthusiasm to experience a D/s dynamic overwhelm common sense about facially identifiable nudes.
There are "collectors" here who zero in from almost day one demanding pictures.
Yes, for most of us, seeing what we are doing with our canvas bodies is important. But some wannabe Dom insisting on sharing your body, or sexual Skyping right off the bat--red flag.

Well done to all the posters --you should have a good ideas of the pitfalls of needing it all NOW!
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 6, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Mar 6, 2020
@CapnRick
Excellent point! I'd like to add that my personal preference is that a sub not post nudes in thier profiles and reserve sending anything until weve got some chemistry going. You make a very good point about the frenzy process.

Light a fire too hot too fast it burns out just as quickly.
JefferyJohn{Looking fo}
3 years ago • Feb 22, 2021

Re: SubFrenzy

JefferyJohn{Looking fo} • Feb 22, 2021
AnotherEnglishGirl wrote:
Hi!

I’m kinda new to the scene and most advice posts mention being ‘subfrenzy’ aware or tell you to recognise it in yourself, yet none really explain what subfrenzy is.

Could someone please clarify/ give tips on how to avoid or limit it?

Much Love x
JefferyJohn{Looking fo}
3 years ago • Feb 22, 2021

Re: SubFrenzy

JefferyJohn{Looking fo} • Feb 22, 2021
AnotherEnglishGirl wrote:
Hi!

I’m kinda new to the scene and most advice posts mention being ‘subfrenzy’ aware or tell you to recognise it in yourself, yet none really explain what subfrenzy is.

Could someone please clarify/ give tips on how to avoid or limit it?

Much Love x

it is just being very happy with who you are and how you are living your life. No not avoid it. Be happy with what you have found and be happy with yourself.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 14, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 14, 2021
I have a post about frenzy. If you are interested.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=48711&blog_id=111506

If not that is ok too.

You are young and new. Many will want to "help" you which usually means you should be wary of them.

Do stay safe and learn as much on your own as you can. No shortcuts to this life.

H*