Online now
Online now

Is she really a sub

eclecticslut​(switch female)
4 years ago • Mar 14, 2020
Consider that people wearing them "out and about" may have little choice in the matter, for professional reasons. They may have a work dress code of "professional" or "business formal", which tends to include dresses or skirts for women, and appropriate hosiery. They may actually dislike them, or at least not be fond of them, so they want to be comfortable when not dressed for work.

Or perhaps their "kink Identity" is different than their "vanilla identity". They may be a "little" in the kink world, this may be their "escape" from the vanilla world where they are required to act like an adult, hose and all.

As with anything in the world, kink/fetish/BDSM isn't an all or nothing realm, it's a give and take, and ongoing negotiation. Instead of focusing on one fetish, focus on finding a compatible person to build a relationship with, and work into the hose.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 14, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2020
I use to live with a sub who stated she was a sub in bed but outside that door she was her own woman. She had 2 daughters so I could see this to a point but after 2 years and she forgot that I was not her pet and she forgot I was not going to let her 2 teen daughters walk over me I left. I found later this to be the right move and none to soon as her 16 year old found her an online man in California she just had to have even though she was half his age. Since then I have stepped aside from the lifestyle to pursue other things in life. Part of me is happier now I don't worry about how to keep her in control. To many times I have seen Doms argue with subs about trivial things. Most of the time it is her talking to another Dom or him talking to some sub she does not like. It's not like it use to be when you knew your place and you stayed in it. Now subs want to tell you how to treat them and get mad when you don't do as your told.
DrKrall
4 years ago • Mar 19, 2020
DrKrall • Mar 19, 2020
nylonspanker wrote:
I think what 'Triggers me" and I,m pleased we brought this up, like a brat - I honestly down,t realise it was deeper than that and it would be better if subs that mention the term just give a little bit more description. anyway in life I honestly do not ask for much. I work had ,travel , meet new people , try to heal or nurture in ways that do not intimidate or get negative attention or feel okay..but if I just ask for one small thing and in this case the warring of something I find suitable and kinky and it is passed on as a ' no, I will defiantly not" seems a little unfair. For example a 2 .3 hour , preparing a nice meal including the shopping , supplying accommodation free for 2 .3 years .
I am waffling on a little bit perhaps and on an empty stomach but I feel that I have to manipulate more in a creative way and that is something I have to learn or treat life like a forfeit because believe me, before I had this fetish I was mostly surrounded by friends wearing them and just didn't,t notice because I was so outta there !

Sorry if I come on blunt, but I think You look on this the wrong way. Just because You prepare a nice meal for 2-3 hours (or even more) and supplying accommodation free it doesn't entitle You to anything unless You have an agreement that it does. I've been living TPE. We negotiated a contract and everything not in the contract was my decision. Then we had sit downs on a regular basis where we renegotiated. This might sound extreme to most, but the fact is: If You don't have a contract or some other agreement You're not entitled to anything. On the other hand it sounds like a small request. I don't know her reasons but it sounds to me You either have a severe communications problem or she's not really into You. Maybe her only reason to put up with your dominance is the free accommodation?

Again: Sorry if I sound harsh.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 19, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 19, 2020
Talking to my wife as she says she is a switch and like to dominate women. Women have been told for so long it is their turn to be in charge that when they want to let go they don't know how any more. They are so scared to be a free woman who does as she want or is what she wants to be that they can't for fear of being judged by feminist and looking like they are trash. It's like the news story I read about women in LA wanting men to be in touch with their feelings. Once men became metro sexual 10 years later they had to go outside LA to find men who knew what to do with a woman. It is sad that people just can't let you be what you want to be and leave you alone. I have lost so many friends because they could not handle my rude loud and straight forward smart ass mouth. Then again those that stayed are better friends than those that left so maybe I did get the better part of that deal.