Online now
Online now

What book are you reading now

Daddieslittlegirl​(sub female){No collar}
4 years ago • Mar 12, 2020

What book are you reading now

Her Russian Knight (Brie's Submission Book 13)

Warning: There will be tears...but Rytsar demands no less.

Rytsar Durov is a sadist--and he's upset.The Russian Dom is a force unto himself, and he intends to take care of the threat once and for all. No one touches radost moya.
NO ONE!
Nothing fazes this sexy Russian Dom, but how will he cope when he finds out the tragedy that's befallen his comrade - the only man he calls Brother?

Love reading this series. Each book is different and full of excitement around every corner a must read I say.
    The most loved post in topic
HeyLittleOne​(sub female)
HeyLittleOne​(sub female) • Mar 12, 2020
Totally not a fit with this website, but I'm currently rereading Desperation by Stephen King. I haven't read it in years and had unfortunately begun to forget bits, so I figured that it was time for a refresh 😛

Also, your picture made me laugh uncontrollably for a good while. I don't know why, but something about that doorknobs face spoke to my soul
DrWakko
DrWakko • Mar 12, 2020
I am currently reading The Story of O and BDSM Relationships Books 1,2,3.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2020
Denis de Rougemont's Love in the Western World. It is a historian writing one of the original psychohistory books starting in the 1940's. So far it's dissection of the old story Tristan and Isolde. There is more, but it is hard figure out what this blithering jabber jaw mumbling about.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
Island girl wrote:
The Slave by Laura Antoniou. Still steamy, still hot.

Robin my second favorite Marketplace series character, closely trailing Chris Parker. Those books are my favorite BDSM/kink/lifestyle fictions books ever in my opinion.
Pumpkin29​(sub female){MrWhite}
Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell

Why are a disproportionate number of pro hockey players born in January?
What made the Beatles so good?
How does cultural legacy affect plane crashes?

Examines the flaws with the theories surrounding "innate talent" and success.

A very cool read.
MissLiz​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 13, 2020
MissLiz​(sub female) • Mar 13, 2020
Here's another "non-fitting to the group" book, but I am reading Little Women for the umpteenth time. It was a favorite as a child, it is a favorite now, and will always be. Strength of women when they stay true to themselves. Funny, but I've never seen any of the movies.