Online now
Online now

Sub Chat- Is There DW/SW

Subdangle​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 4, 2017
Subdangle​(sub male) • Aug 4, 2017
Lost heart wrote:
Could the discussion touch upon being kept, in a box or chest at the end of my master bed.

I have never been caged, left either in a public space or some forgotten
Space
_______short stay ok , don't think I would like a prolonged stay
Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Aug 5, 2017
Ocelotgoddess • Aug 5, 2017
lets plan for next thursday then. I am thinking evening est around 6pm.
Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Aug 6, 2017
Ocelotgoddess • Aug 6, 2017
lost heart, I think we would change the topic week to week. I think the way we will do it is have a welcome meeting, with interested parties. we will pick 2 topics each week to discuss one from a Dom, one from a lucky lucky sub. we will take 10 min at the end to brainstorm together as Doms and subs what we want to talk about. During that time I will write them down and pick the next two topics. so since we are picking two topics, welcome will be a part of this next weeks meeting, as well as another. Doms nows your time to shine, pick something you would like to share with Doms and Subs post it here. I will pick a topic to speak about before the meeting begins.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
6 years ago • Aug 8, 2017

Thursday Dominant Women and Submissives men

I am new to this site so just getting used to the practical side of things, but I am an experienced Dominant Woman. Yes I welcome this so we like minded people can discuss together.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Aug 8, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 8, 2017
Thrilled to see this happening here..thanks everyone ❤
Ocelotgoddess
6 years ago • Aug 11, 2017
Ocelotgoddess • Aug 11, 2017
Ok... there is a meeting going on right now in a new forum called there is a group... who wants to participate?