Online now
Online now

Is she really a sub

nylonspanker
4 years ago • Mar 6, 2020

Is she really a sub

nylonspanker • Mar 6, 2020
I am a dom ad have a fetish for subs wearing nylon

What I find is that most will question this , prefer not to be asked to wear them and exchange their preference. But..when out and about I see many wear them anyway, casually, innocently, smoothly and efficiently. Infact they perhaps have them everyday of the week. I possibly could just go out and chat one of them up and date them. On a BDSM site I get alot of this " I,m a brat" or "I am submissive in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom i have been told I am bratty" what this perhaps means is that she is dominant and controlling in the day and just likes sex or attention. I strongly believe to find a sub is very hard and a challenge. I feel it is a far darker and wider subject.
There seems to be far more available outside of a bdsm site than on it .
nylonspanker

dernier 15

I only meant normal tights , not a body suit.. its the sheen and semi opaqueness , it works and sustains the feminine curves and elegance of the female body.
nylonspanker

Re: Is she really a sub

nylonspanker wrote:
I am a dom ad have a fetish for subs wearing nylon

What I find is that most will question this , prefer not to be asked to wear them and exchange their preference. But..when out and about I see many wear them anyway, casually, innocently, smoothly and efficiently. Infact they perhaps have them everyday of the week. I possibly could just go out and chat one of them up and date them. On a BDSM site I get alot of this " I,m a brat" or "I am submissive in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom i have been told I am bratty" what this perhaps means is that she is dominant and controlling in the day and just likes sex or attention. I strongly believe to find a sub is very hard and a challenge. I feel it is a far darker and wider subject.
There seems to be far more available outside of a bdsm site than on it .
I only meant normal tights , not a body suit.. its the sheen and semi opaqueness , it works and sustains the feminine curves and elegance of the female body.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
It’s a kink just like anything else. You find those that are or are not into it. This being a BDSM site has no bearing on whether you find someone into what you are into. Fishermen famously say “that’s why they call it fishing and not catching”. So keep fishing
dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 7, 2020
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2020
djinni wrote:
It’s a kink just like anything else. You find those that are or are not into it. This being a BDSM site has no bearing on whether you find someone into what you are into. Fishermen famously say “that’s why they call it fishing and not catching”. So keep fishing

She is also a human being with her own needs, wants, desires, not an object or a kink provider. Too many horn balls, focussed on one kink/fetish belittle subs, because their energy does not respond to the horn balls.

There needs to be connection and positive mutually satisfying energy exchange for them to be submissive to you. Dominance, and submission needs mutually responsive and reactive energy to come into play. Yes dominants are dominant and submissives submissive without that energy, its in their nature to be that but its more like light switches needing to be flicked on and that only happens in response to the right energy, from the right person. Just because someone isn’t submissive or dominant with you does not mean they are fake, not real, it just means you are not the right match for them.
    The most loved post in topic
nylonspanker
nylonspanker • Mar 7, 2020
I appreciate the dialogue and my main question was just the nylon kink doesn't,t really attract many on Bdsm sites but in reality I see it everywhere. Also wearing silk which is natural material may compliment the kink anyway , but ofcourse there is other interests and the "horn balls" are very flexible ..but..it is something I have to sort out and perhaps not expect the future partner to wear tights even thought everybody else seems to
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2020
You should also keep in mind that, while the term ‘brat’ is misused quite a bit, an actual brat is usually someone who especially enjoys being forced to do something; their bratty tendencies breaking against the unrelenting will of the Dominant.
This does not mean go nuts on anyone who claims to be a sub, respect and politesse still apply, but a true brat, by definition, is going to give you a hard time. That is what they do and it is a part of their kink play.
It is also possible, especially early in their bratty adventures, for a brat to not realize the full scope of their emotional power and how to properly utilize it. This touches on the misconception that only the Dom is capable of harming. A particular fetish, especially the more obscure kind, may come from a place of emotional vulnerability. This can illicit a more intense response if a ‘bratty’ sub voices a confused or opposed opinion regarding it. While actual opposition should be respected like any other limit; it is possible for the play scenario of a brat (being difficult for fun as opposed to outright opposition) to bring up an emotionally painful response in a Dom who simply wants to share their kinks with someone.
nylonspanker
nylonspanker • Mar 7, 2020
I think what 'Triggers me" and I,m pleased we brought this up, like a brat - I honestly down,t realise it was deeper than that and it would be better if subs that mention the term just give a little bit more description. anyway in life I honestly do not ask for much. I work had ,travel , meet new people , try to heal or nurture in ways that do not intimidate or get negative attention or feel okay..but if I just ask for one small thing and in this case the warring of something I find suitable and kinky and it is passed on as a ' no, I will defiantly not" seems a little unfair. For example a 2 .3 hour , preparing a nice meal including the shopping , supplying accommodation free for 2 .3 years .
I am waffling on a little bit perhaps and on an empty stomach but I feel that I have to manipulate more in a creative way and that is something I have to learn or treat life like a forfeit because believe me, before I had this fetish I was mostly surrounded by friends wearing them and just didn't,t notice because I was so outta there !
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2020
Keep consent in mind, keep the brat conundrum in mind, and you will find someone who is willing to wear nylons for you. It is hardly a demanding kink, so I have to imagine there are subs who will do it.
Is it possible that something else is deterring these subs you interact with? Nylon wearing seems like an unusually innocuous kink to have so much opposition to if you are generally successful elsewhere. Consider your overall approach, perhaps?