Online now
Online now

Online training? Seriously?

skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020

Online training? Seriously?

Every once in a while I see someone wanting to be trained online, or worse someone offering online training for submission.

Seriously? This life style is far too dynamic, complex and rewarding for such a thing to have any merit whatsoever. Yes, you could waste your time taking part in such "activities", but by definition it will be shallow, lacking any sort of meaning. Instead, you could spend your time volunteering in a hospital reading to children -- the world, and you, will be better for it.

Notwithstanding the above, it *is* possible to gain a *trivial* knowledge of the lifestyle -- but to save time, and since I graduated Magnum Cum Loudly from the Master's School of Mastery and Dominance(tm), I offer the following training on the common "slave positions"

Position #1: Girl on her knees, head bowed, eyes down, hands on her thighs, palms up.
Meaning: Girl wants attention.

Position #2: Girl on her knees, head bowed, eyes down, hands on her thighs, palms down.

Position #3: Girl on her knees, head up, hands on thighs, palms up or down
Meaning: Girl wants attention

Position #4: Girl standing, arms clasped behind back, eyes down

Come to think of it, all 278 known positions all mean the same thing... except...
Position #74: Girl hiding in a tree in the back yard
Meaning: Girl backed the Jag into a truck in the Costco parking lot!
Greendrogan​(sub male)
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 23, 2020
I have to say that I can understand what you are saying here. I have been contacted several times here lately by supposed Mistress's from different states wanting to do online sessions and training. Of course all at a cost. It was while I was doing some research on this scam that I ran across a link to this site. I mean, come on, really? I even asked one how she was going to give me a spanking from long distance and she said that I was to do it to myself and then send her pictures of the resulting reddened bottom. Hell if that is what I wanted I can do that for free. I really feel sorry for the guys who do get suckered into this. Guys I know how hard it is to find a Mistress you can be with physically but please don't fall for this scam. And when you do find a Mistress you can be with physically you may have to accept that you may be one of several subs she spends time with. I mean think about it. If you can only see her once a week you really can't except her to sit around waiting doing nothing else in the mean time. Yes I can understand about wanting to create a relationship but there are many different types of relationships with the BDSM lifestyle. Anyway, just spend time here, read and learn. There is lots of good information here and it is all free.
Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
Skyrich,

It could be totally hypothetic...
There is; however, a very good chance one of my husband's blacked out wheels had a six inch scratch, exposing the silver metal with crystal clarity, and his scared wife tried blaming it on a car in the parking lot.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Mar 24, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 24, 2020
@Greendrogan, please screenshot this behaviour and report them. Soliciting of any kind violates our rules and we will remove anyone who engages in the behaviour you describe. Thank you for sharing your warning.
Greendrogan​(sub male)
Greendrogan​(sub male) • Mar 24, 2020
That's why I like this site. It has not been anyone from here. Thank you though and if I do I will let you know. The use of "here lately" was just a figure of speech and not literal.

Maybe it's just me but I can't see a BDSM relationship being anything but hands on. icon_wink.gif
MeekMarionette​(sub female){Not collar}
I can see the appeal to this. As a newby, the appeal lies in wanting to explore while still feeling safe. Especially when you have no idea where to go to explore this side of yourself safely. Punishments would obviously have to reasonable and make sense or the whole thing can end up feeling like a joke very easily.

But, at the same time, I also see how it limits all of the dynamics that come with this sort of relationship.

Maybe, it can only be useful for a limited time for those purely seeking introductory training into the lifestyle. IDK
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 24, 2020
Once again closed mind pissing on the validity of online bdsm. Doesnt work for you, thats fine, but it does for many others. You dont get it, or understand it, thats your problem, not those of us who find it fun and fulfilling. I do both, have done both and I enjoy both mediums. To devalue peoples valid bdsm lives is highly disrespectful.

Going to say this, in this current health crisis unless you live with a bdsm partner then all, repeat all physical world bdsm interaction should stop, and now. For now, online is the only safe medium, in the covid19 world of social distancing.
    The most loved post in topic
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Mar 24, 2020
I’m going to side with dollMaker on this one. A great many individuals when stepping their toe into the pool want to wade in slowly. Online can be a source of education and training in a great many areas (not just this lifestyle). Currently, most schools and universities have sent students home to continue education via online. Obviously this isn’t everything. I wouldn’t want a Doctor operating on me who received his or her medical degree online without ever having completed labs; however, if they did many of the foundational and fundamental courses such as math and history and non-medical electives online, they might be outstanding medical professionals. With regards to online here, similarly, you can gain valuable insight into what you may desire in the long run from this lifestyle, especially if you don’t know anything.

I agree, sooner or later if this isn’t just fantasy, real life brings a whole new dynamic to the situation. But online might help with training the most powerful sexual organ - the Brain. And how about those people who simply want to live in fantasy and online?

I’d add that a few members who have experience in both online and real life might want online training with a new D/s relationship to see how they interact prior to actually physically meeting.

I do agree someone putting out a blast that they are offering online training to any new submissive is a bit self-aggrandizing. But a few submissive or even dominant requesting assistance or mentoring or training online isn’t a bad idea nor would I look down on them for it.

Just some thoughts. But you do you.