Online now
Online now

Hollyweird''s bondage

lordsatanicus
3 years ago • Apr 27, 2020

Hollyweird''s bondage

lordsatanicus • Apr 27, 2020
since this pandemic has hit I have watching a lot of movies and such....I have seen some pretty bad bondage in some of these Hollywood productions

what leads the way though to me has got to be the awful bondage scenes in things like the Sweet Valley High TV show and things like Trafficked and Into the Blue...come on guys get with the program
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Ah, cool topic!

i've wondered for awhile at the influence of Hollywood. i see these movies with kids who are sage, then look up the writers and they all seem to be middle aged white guys. Which is not to slam middle aged white guys, but to point out that what they are writing and then portraying through kids, is their perspective. Over time, kids watch and learn and it effects how they develop. The media has always been a form of propaganda, no matter who's hands it is in.

The first gay movies that came out when they became a thing always seemed to end with the protagonist dying from AID's. Didn't see much happy.

It seems few script writers are actually experienced in what they write, or maybe worse, they inject who they are and their ideas into the characters, not alota objectivity it seems.

Having said that, i think the expansion and, seeming diversification of Hollywood is changing the output. Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc., are all producing stuff that i find superior. Non american and independent stuff can be refreshing as well if one is okay with sub titles. i love the Dutch, they are so morose lol.

There's a few series and movies that come to mind that deal with non mainstream sex stuff, that i have enjoyed:

The Swedish version of "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"
"Home at the End of the World" Canadian. i love this movie, great exploration of menage et trois
i confess i liked "Sex Education" on Netflix
" The Handmaid's Tale" is a different treatment of sex
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2020
It's been said that those that want such in films and tv have done no research based on the fact they they dont want to be seen in such circumstances while many feel they'd get trapped within their own fantasies. 50 shades is a good example of this. The author had no idea what she was taking about with the first book, the second had some research, and the third was simply to finalize based in the story line. For whatbive seen, the story of O (oh) is a decent representation.
lordsatanicus
lordsatanicus • Apr 27, 2020
you take a movie like Tightrope though.....Clint Eastwood hunting sex killers in New Orleans...and there is pretty little daughter Alison..all of maybe 12 or 13....there are two scenes that have always ...and I know Im gonna come off sounding like a perv here....intrigued me....one is where is laying on the bed in a night robe,,,gagged with what looks to be a diaper......and the scene where daddy Clint picks her up and her panties are clearly visible under the robe..which is fine...but the angle of this shot invites perverts to look at it a bit too long.....then you watch something like the Pacino movie 88 Minutes....again the bondage is terrible......maybe they should hire Ken Scott or Jay Edwards as BDSM consultants