Online now
Online now

Punishment

MistressPink​(dom female)
6 years ago • Feb 27, 2018

Punishment

MistressPink​(dom female) • Feb 27, 2018
Hey everyone icon_smile.gif
This is my first time posting on here so not sure weather this is allowed or not!
I am a dominant woman to a submissive man, we signed a contract to each other not long ago. Well, for whatever reasons my sub has failed to stick with it and broken one of the rules i have set.
What would be a good punishment for slightly large rule to be broken?!?
Help
Mistress ?
bigbabygentleman​(sub male)
6 years ago • Mar 2, 2018

Infractions

There needs to be an amendment to the original agreement as to what infractions will bring. Something major could be chastity for six months, with prostate milking which will keep him frustrated with no orgasm. You could also choose corporal punishment; spankings, beatings. It all depends on how serious it is and your dynamics.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
6 years ago • Mar 5, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2018
dont want to be rude but if you dont know how to punish your sub, maybe you have the wrong title...?
shahh
6 years ago • Mar 5, 2018
shahh • Mar 5, 2018
Just because someone is asking for assistance doesn't mean they have the wrong title. Dom/mes need to learn just as subs do and have just as much right to come forward with questions and to seek answers.
    The most loved post in topic
Miss VICIOUS​(dom female)
6 years ago • Mar 16, 2018
Miss VICIOUS​(dom female) • Mar 16, 2018
Always find what they like and take it away! Treat them like the foolish child they are, or the mindless mutt they act like.
I've made TWO men cry (separate times) because I told them we would not be playing, and they had to wash dishes instead.
One of My specimens purposely showed up late thinking he would get a spanking. I made him act like a human vacuum to clean the floors instead.
I blindfolded one who liked to tell Me how beautiful I was.
I've even put them in publicly embarrassing situation- such as buying Me tampons, asking for a man's phone number, going to a drive through in only a diaper, etc. It's difficult to give some answers, because each sub/slave varies in what they enjoy and dislike. As you can see, most of My property hates to clean LOL!
Muffin
5 years ago • Apr 8, 2018
Muffin • Apr 8, 2018
to FabSeverus​(dom male)
That is uncalled for. New Dom's don't always know how to think about punishments. The fact that MistressPink​(dom female) has the courage to ask the question is a step towards being a good Dom.

To MistressPink​(dom female)

For this particular infraction I think the advice already given is good, take your understanding of your subs likes and dislikes and use that understanding to punish him, how severely should depend on the rule (how important to the relationship dynamic) and the intent (was the breaking of the rule intentional). If a third party or unavoidable incident was reason for the infraction take that into account, if something that couldn't be controlled lead to the infraction I personally would not choose a punishment as sever as I would if my sub where being a Brat instead.

For future potential infractions, your and your sub should sit down with our contract and create an amendment to in outlining punishment limits hard and soft and (if it suits your dynamic) guidelines for you the Dom to use to determine what infraction warrants Low/Med/High punishments.
CapnRick​(dom male)
5 years ago • Apr 10, 2018
CapnRick​(dom male) • Apr 10, 2018
You might consider a set period of Time Out, if you are physically with him...or Imposed Silence, if you are not in physical contact. Time Out--standing in a corner with his back to you, say for 30 to 60 minutes, Give him a watch and require him to shout out how sorry he is, or I will do Better at - - - , every 5 minutes. He will see his chance for a scene or play slip away, and corner time is not easily forgotten.....
If in long distance, telling him you will not contact him for ----- days because he disrespected you, often deprives him of desired contact. You can add a daily apopogy message requirement..
You get the idea --as others have suggested denial of what he wants often works....
Roadman0911​(sub male)
5 years ago • Apr 13, 2018
Roadman0911​(sub male) • Apr 13, 2018
I am a Submissive male that sometimes doesn't obey. Its an online relationship thus I don't feel as if I can be punished so I slip up about 2 times a month. I wish I didn't disobey but I don't feel like its real unless my Domme is in the room with me. It stinks.
Royboy
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018

Hi

Royboy • Dec 15, 2018
I would love to be spanked by a woman like you. Would like to try roleplay with you miss